Deon “Primetime” Sanders to Colorado

djp14150

Fun game. Glad I stayed up to watch Colorado State lose after the cheap crap they pulled all night. Too bad, because they have some players I’d root for if not for the other classless players on that team. Blackburn should have been ejected for what did to Travis Hunter. Kid is in the hospital as a result. 

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://theathletic.com/4858396/2023/09/14/colorado-state-college-footballs-most-interesting-team/

Or why I'm pulling for Colorado State tonight:

On Saturday, Colorado State faces Deion Sanders’ Colorado, the sport’s incandescent disco ball, an in-state rival no one can look away from. The Rams, meanwhile, exist in a different space but push the bounds of creativity in their own fascinating way. A sizable rebuild has inspired an open-minded coaching staff to cast a net for talent that spans the globe, and the result is a kaleidoscope of a roster, built on the benefits of diverse life experience.

An Arnold Amateur Strongman champion, a sumo wrestler, two tribesmen, an openly gay defensive lineman, a 30-something father of three and so much more: Meet college football’s other most interesting team from the Centennial State.

Ahh ... The old, weird college football! It doesn't stand a chance, but we can dream.

Really fun article if you have an Athletic or NY Times subscription!

I've seen this before, but Scott Bakula was the QB and Kathy Ireland was the kicker. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Colorado was 23.5 point favorites and barely squeaked by.  They were outgained rushing and passing,,, but were +2 in turnovers which was the key.

Deion is doing a great job there but now CU has a target on their backs.  It's going to be the Big game of the year for all their opponents until someone knocks them off.

• Agree 1

I just want to go on a limb and call it right now

Deion Sanders is going to leave Colorado after this one season

Jimbo Fisher is getting fired from A&M and they're going to throw the house at deion 

On 9/18/2023 at 8:37 AM, aristocrat said:

Now that hunter is out yea. With him they have a great chance against a so so Oregon team

I think they were going to lose by two touchdowns regardless

16 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I just want to go on a limb and call it right now

Deion Sanders is going to leave Colorado after this one season

Jimbo Fisher is getting fired from A&M and they're going to throw the house at deion 

I think they were going to lose by two touchdowns regardless

That's two terrible takes you have had... so now we are to believe that Colorado will lose FOUR GAMES (according to you!) and THEN he will suddenly leave Colorado and get paid a ton by Texas A&M? For losing 4 conference games on a massive losing streak?

Just say you dislike Deion and get it over with.

5 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

That's two terrible takes you have had... so now we are to believe that Colorado will lose FOUR GAMES (according to you!) and THEN he will suddenly leave Colorado and get paid a ton by Texas A&M? For losing 4 conference games on a massive losing streak?

Just say you dislike Deion and get it over with.

Just wait lol Deion is gonna have a short stint there .. even if it's 2 years 

Colorado won one game last year and has been a joke for a long time

If Deion wins six games there this year it's a massive improvement.. 

And yes they're going to lose to Utah if rising plays... and Oregon and Oregon State and USC... maybe Washington 

And he's still going to get a boatload of money thrown at him by Texas A&M... There's already rumblings

What does that have to do with not liking Sanders? Saying he improved the team by six times and will get a 150 million contract by Texas A&M?

Sounds like I actually think he has value... not like i said Colorado fired him

And I see the tea leaves in college football... he isn't going to be a buffalo that long 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

careful bro he will beg a moderator to ban you 

For what it’s worth I agree with you and hope you don’t get banned

Yeah I didn't cry to the moderator about you

And it's his opinion but watch when I'm right and he leaves Colorado within a year or two

Edited by Buffalo716

3 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

careful bro he will beg a moderator to ban you 

For what it’s worth I agree with you and hope you don’t get banned

LMAO Umm I think I will be OK, considering I have been a part of TBD since the first year and not many people are left who can say that. I am not NJSue (RIP) 😁

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yeah I didn't cry to the moderator about you

And it's his opinion but watch when I'm right and he leaves Colorado within a year or two

You said after this year, and then backtracked. TWO years I would agree with you, but not just after one year with four conference losses.

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

LMAO Umm I think I will be OK, considering I have been a part of TBD since the first year and not many people are left who can say that. I am not NJSue (RIP) 😁

You said after this year, and then backtracked. TWO years I would agree with you, but not just after one year with four conference losses.

Depends who comes calling

And I think Deion is one of the greatest athletes ever and good for CFB

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.