White, Edmunds and Rousseau - OUT

DasNootz

28 minutes ago, Billsflyer12 said:

The Bills organization activated him to the active roster taking up a roster spot and thus giving the impression he was close.

The Bills organization started him practicing, even removed the red contact jersey from him at practice

The Bills organization REMOVED him from the injury report completely.

The Bills organization said they weren’t “going into physical vs mental” when it comes to Trey

The Bills organization hasn’t made a now NON injured player by NFL standards available for comment

The Bills organization has the right to do all of that for sure.  Yet, they then open themselves up to all kinds of speculations and theories, which does nothing but hurt the image of both the player and team.  The Bills organization has the power to shut this down completely but chooses not to from some strange reason.  That’s all.

Tre did speak to the media. He made it clear he wasn't ready to return.

They have done nothing wrong. If you want your imagination to run wild, go ahead. But don't blame them.

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They have to get healthier. That includes White. That’s why only 1 team in NFL history has gone undefeated. It’s a marathon. Injuries and off games will happen.

You mean having our best starter players actually playing is more important to winning than getting some "swagger?"

Who knew! 

All our DT's are healthy.  Epenesa played well last week filling in for Rousseau.  Shaq is a better run defender than pass rusher.  Milano is playing.  Hopefully Poyer can go.  I think we have the personnel where we can at least contain Chubb enough to get by with the loss of Edmunds and Russeau.

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

All our DT's are healthy.  Epenesa played well last week filling in for Rousseau.  Shaq is a better run defender than pass rusher.  Milano is playing.  Hopefully Poyer can go.  I think we have the personnel where we can at least contain Chubb enough to get by with the loss of Edmunds and Russeau.

Rosseau is a bigger loss then Edmunds for this game, Rosseau is a great run stopper, Edmunds likes to be carried for 7-10 yards when tackling big backs, Klein is a better run stopper then Edmunds but is a HUGE liability in the passing game.

11 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

It’s a mental thing right now, it’s in Trey’s head. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to play, he’s just not ready mentally to test it.

He will see some snaps against NE. I doubt he’ll play Thanksgiving if he’s not playing Sunday.

No one actually knows this (other than Tre and a few coaches, I suppose) but I DO agree with your assessment here.

I think this is what's going on; it's the most likely explanation at this point.

Sal C. even suggests that McDermott seemed different the last time he talked about it, like he was distancing himself from the situation a little bit, as if to shine light on Tre as the source of the problem. 

Sal was saying that McDermott is basically saying "I don't know what to make of it now, he's ready to play, he's healthy, but it's in his hands now, not mine."

So to speak.

8 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Rosseau is a bigger loss then Edmunds for this game, Rosseau is a great run stopper, Edmunds likes to be carried for 7-10 yards when tackling big backs, Klein is a better run stopper then Edmunds but is a HUGE liability in the passing game.

Cleveland will be pounding the rock all game, eating clock, and trying to keep our O off the field; it's how you beat the Bills...and they have the run game to do it.  I don't think they're going to throw a lot.

53 minutes ago, MJS said:

Tre did speak to the media. He made it clear he wasn't ready to return.

They have done nothing wrong. If you want your imagination to run wild, go ahead. But don't blame them.

Apparently you didn’t read my whole post before responding, because I specifically mentioned what you just said.  But whatever.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Billsflyer12 said:

The Bills organization activated him to the active roster taking up a roster spot and thus giving the impression he was close.

The Bills organization started him practicing, even removed the red contact jersey from him at practice

The Bills organization REMOVED him from the injury report completely.

The Bills organization said they weren’t “going into physical vs mental” when it comes to Trey

The Bills organization hasn’t made a now NON injured player by NFL standards available for comment

The Bills organization has the right to do all of that for sure.  Yet, they then open themselves up to all kinds of speculations and theories, which does nothing but hurt the image of both the player and team.  The Bills organization has the power to shut this down completely but chooses not to from some strange reason.  That’s all.

The Bills are doing what's best for the organization and also to protect privacy.  The problem here is fans like yourself feel we're entitled to know everything that is going on and we are not.  It's like the Kim issue and a few years back there was a lineman, can't recall his name that was out with undisclosed issues.  For months Bills were ripped here for not explaining what was going on.  Eventually the player came forward and disclosed he has Crohn's disease.

It's really not any difference than the way most companies work, there's things going on that seem strange, but not if you knew the whole story, but there is no need for you to know.  Yes it does make rumors circulate more than if the true story was given, but oh well is typically managements position.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Miami wasn’t that good vs us. They only had 212 total yards! If we’re only missing Hyde come Miami game I’m very confident.

You don’t think we beat Minnesota with Poyer and Edmunds?

But they still beat us with a concussed, scratch that, Tua who had a spinal injury.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.