White, Edmunds and Rousseau - OUT

DasNootz

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Stick with your statement before the “but” and you make sense. 

You have no idea. None. 

Neither does anyone else because OBD isn’t saying a single thing about it. But yet here we are as fans making posts about it and conversing about it. So if you don’t like it, you don’t have to read about it. 

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

What leads you to this hypothesis ? 

He’s been cleared to play by doctors but isn’t on the field 

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That’s what you think? He’s not good anymore so he doesn’t want to play anymore? 

One thing message boards have taught me is people can’t handle the slightest bit of adversity. 

I'm saying, Tre isn't at the level where he's comfortable being on the field. Hopefully, he recovers to where he was before the injury, but there was meniscus damage, and Tre might never be at the level he was pre-injury. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Neither does anyone else because OBD isn’t saying a single thing about it. But yet here we are as fans making posts about it and conversing about it. So if you don’t like it, you don’t have to read about it. 

Just my own personal opinion, but I think he had a setback somewhere along the way I don’t think the bills are obligated to disclose it by NFL rules but I think it happened

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Just my own personal opinion, but I think he had a setback somewhere along the way I don’t think the bills are obligated to disclose it by NFL rules but I think it happened

Could be it. I’ll stick to mental 

• Agree 1

Did the Bills have to activate him or lose him for the year?? Otherwise this has been a big waste of a roster space with a D that is so beat up. 

I found it interesting that McDermott refused to say if the issues with Tre were mental or physical.  You would think he would immediately deny any mental issues if there are none.

I think what seems most likely is he has gotten some big swelling after practices, and that it's affecting him both physically and mentally. Just a educated guess.

2 minutes ago, JMM said:

Did the Bills have to activate him or lose him for the year?? Otherwise this has been a big waste of a roster space with a D that is so beat up. 

I found it interesting that McDermott refused to say if the issues with Tre were mental or physical.  You would think he would immediately deny any mental issues if there are none.

I think what seems most likely is he has gotten some big swelling after practices, and that it's affecting him both physically and mentally. Just a educated guess.

Regardless of how educated you are, you haven't seen his knee, x-rays, mris, etc ... so your guess is as good as my uneducated guess, which is that he doesn't want to play on the turf that Detroit has.

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They definitely have to report it if it’s causing him any limitation in practice.

8 minutes ago, JMM said:

It’s not an educated guess because they aren’t allowed to do that. White has been a full participant at practice for a 2-3 weeks.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

31 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

White might never be able to reach the elite level he was at before his knee injury. He is 100% recovered from the injury from a medical standpoint, but now he can't perform at the level he was once able to and doesn't feel like he should be on the field.

Um if that is the case then he won't be on the team next year. Or he will be playing safety. They aren't going to continue to pay him if he is medically cleared but just doesn't want to play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Billsflyer12 said:

Same thing happened out here in Colorado with Jamal Murray last season with Nuggets.  Medically cleared a month before playoffs and never returned that season at all even though he practiced.  This article explains it pretty well, including how Nuggets organization kind of screwed up handling of it all.  This is VERY similar to Trey, and it seems Bills organization are handling it about as poorly as Nuggets did.

https://denverfan.com/2097722/the-nugget-unintentionally-left-jamal-murray-hanging-out-to-dry/

The Bills organization have said basically nothing about Tre White. The only thing we have to go on is the speculation of fans and media who know nothing about the situation.

Even if the Bills came out and said he is done for the season, fans would still be attacking him because they don't believe it should take that long for him to recover.

The only cure is for fans and the media to see him play again at a high level. Until that happens, fans and media will continue to spout nonsense.

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm not creating fake drama, I am just questioning the purpose of having a player active for three weeks only to not play and give no reason as to why.

He is practicing and working his way back. That's why.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Um if that is the case then he won't be on the team next year. Or he will be playing safety. They aren't going to continue to pay him if he is medically cleared but just doesn't want to play.

I’d be willing to bet the decision to play or not to play has entirely been White’s to this point. The link I referenced where McD said “at some point you just have to go” supports that.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.