White, Edmunds and Rousseau - OUT

DasNootz

I wonder White he is still "on schedule"?

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I just think they’re being extra cautious and patient because they have CBs that can play.

There is no reason to rush him back.

Yeah, they looked great last week.

Edited by vincec

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

So he can practice! He can’t practice on PUP or IR.

You mentioned Vontae Davis.  That’s fake drama.

Tre could just choose to retire and say he just can't do it anymore.... we don't know. Nobody wants an Andrew Luck situation when you invest a lot of time and money into a great player and then they snap their fingers and retire. It is a possibility though...

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Tre could just choose to retire and say he just can't do it anymore.... we don't know. Nobody wants an Andrew Luck situation when you invest a lot of time and money into a great player and then they snap their fingers and retire. It is a possibility though...

Oh my goodness. Listen, if the Bills IR White then panic all you want.

White might never be able to reach the elite level he was at before his knee injury. He is 100% recovered from the injury from a medical standpoint, but now he can't perform at the level he was once able to and doesn't feel like he should be on the field.

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

White might never be able to reach the elite level he was at before his knee injury. He is 100% recovered from the injury from a medical standpoint, but now he can't perform at the level he was once able to and doesn't feel like he should be on the field.

Or…

we need to just be patient

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Tremaine just needs to rest that groin and get healthy for the final stretch of games.

Not sure we should expect to see Klein get meaningful amount of snaps against Cleveland, but he's great insurance for a short turnaround against Detroit.  And with New England upcoming, he will be helpful.

Dodson is certainly capable and did fine against Vikings.  He's got athleticism, not Tremaine level, but if I had to pick 1-2 games to see Dodson get snaps it's against Cleveland and Detroit.

He did not. He was bad. 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

🙄

They're playing nickel and dime the entire game, with the safeties dedicated 90% to helping the CBs in coverage (to the serious detriment of the run defense) because they aren't confident in the CBs in coverage. Even still, they got roasted. That doesn't inspire confidence in me.

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

That’s what you think? He’s not good anymore so he doesn’t want to play anymore? 

One thing message boards have taught me is people can’t handle the slightest bit of adversity. 

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It's not panic LOL Geez man, you sound a lot more dramatic than I do with your word choices...

Are you the guy that called him Vontae Davis and could quit? Lol

This place is nuts. People are guessing the most negative scenarios. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.