Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

hers is the problem with guys like TG and John..they come on a message board, and Twitter, and offer most  times OPINIONS..not facts, but opinions. But in the old world of media, they were never directly confronted with  opposing views, again, to their OPINIONS . They grew used to never being challenged in the pre-socials days . When they get challenged here and on Twitter, they take offence to it, regular poster like me and you take it like normal. 

They expect folks like us to take their opinions as some kind of inside baseball gospel, and when ya don't,  they take their ball and go home.

I don't think anyone of them have  ever posted anything here that was news breaking..i may be wrong, but i doubt it. If you like John and TG and Lori, follow on Twitter, blow smoke up their behind so you will not be blocked in you disagree with them, and get their insight there.

The difference with the TG situation was that Lori got TG to come on to "answer questions"........and he got attacked.

Which chased both of them off.

TG wasn't "pretending" to be part of the community his role was clear.

That's not been the case with JW........TSW is a locker room and he came here wanting to be part of it but to be treated like he's the assistant GM when he walks in.   That guy can't really be part of the room.  His default "who the f*ck are you?" response to any kind of debate(see LeGoatski) made it very clear how he treats people he perceives as of a lesser station than he.  

There are ways to handle negative discourse online.   You can take it and dish it back out.......or you can laugh it off........there are a number of ways but self-importantly announcing your departure and leaving is the funniest and least admirable way, for sure. :lol:

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So does this mean we will never get to know what the internal issues are?

How will I ever sleep again? 

😂

I mean, it's pretty f**king stupid that the guy's name is the the stupid title of this thread, but yet again the same tired people come around to get agitated by the guy. Like I could understand if it was "Locker Room Problems???" and he was then quoted but not mentioned expressly in the title. But yep, coming back to stick the flag in the ground for "I'dz make a better AP reporter than you!!!"

Edited by pocoboy

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The difference with the TG situation was that Lori got TG to come on to "answer questions"........and he got attacked.

I don't remember it that way on the "attacked" part, but long time ago and at my age memory tends to be what we want it to be!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That's not been the case with JW........TSW is a locker room and he came here wanting to be part of it but to be treated like he's the assistant GM when he walks in.  

There are ways to handle negative discourse online.   You can take it and dish it back out.......or you can laugh it off........there are a number of ways but self-importantly announcing your departure and leaving is the funniest and least admirable way, for sure. :lol:

I agree with your post regarding he being a member of the 2bd community and the bolded .I was late to mention that earlier  I think being a member of any chat forum you most develop thick skin or at least callouses from being called out or disagreed with, whatever.

As far as JW deciding he is out of here I don't think that thought should be cast in stone. 

He like we all are entitled to change our mind. 🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Like you're not constantly trying to be condescending. You're just not very good at it.

And yeah, you didn't say it's all Dorsey's fault. You only said this:

That's your whole post, and it really does basically mean that Dorsey's the problem. Which again, is nonsense.

He's been up and down, but the offense has overall been very good this year. He deserves his share of the credit for that and his share of the blame for when they haven't performed well. But overall they've been very good.

The idea that because the offense hasn't performed well in three second halves (and that we can then ignore the rest of the season) simply doesn't stand up.

No I dont try to constantly be condescending except to maybe 1 or 2 known trolls.  Unless the person is an ahole, I try to treat them with respect. You on the other hand just think you are better than everyone else.  You arent.  Nor are your opinions.

No, our offense has not performed well in all but just 3 second halves.  Our first half offense has scored 19 TDs.  Our second half offense has scored 9 TDs.  Thats a huge difference.  Our redzone offense is 52.94% on the year which is good enough for 21st in the league. Thats not overall "very good."  Last season it was 66.28% which was 1st in the league.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, pocoboy said:

Yeah, he should just betray his sources to appease you. That makes a double s**t ton of sense. 🙄

No he should instead keep his mouth shut unless he can concretely share something.  Being vague only leads to rumors and bs speculation.  Its poor form to start that *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No he should instead keep his mouth shut unless he can concretely share something.  Being vague only leads to rumors and bs speculation.  Its poor form to start that *****.

Right, because there isn't a whole lot of other speculation going on. It's not his fault that their offense sucks balls. If they're winning nobody wants to hear about turmoil. So go blame the coaches and players.

Still find it funny y’all turned an off the cuff comment deep at end of a tweet that was clearly just an opinion based observation comment into this whole make believe controversy of now 42 pages.  

It’s funny how hard some of you try to manufacture something out of nothing.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, pocoboy said:

Right, because there isn't a whole lot of other speculation going on. It's not his fault that their offense sucks balls. If they're winning nobody wants to hear about turmoil. So go blame the coaches and players.

There is a difference between some people like us speculating about BS and an accredited journalist starting speculation.  Its bad journalism.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Still find it funny y’all turned an off the cuff comment deep at end of a tweet that was clearly just an opinion based observation comment into this whole make believe controversy of now 42 pages.  

It’s funny how hard some of you try to manufacture something out of nothing.

You’re welcome. My work here is done. 😂

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No I dont try to constantly be condescending except to maybe 1 or 2 known trolls.  Unless the person is an ahole, I try to treat them with respect. You on the other hand just think you are better than everyone else.  You arent.  Nor are your opinions.

No, our offense has not performed well in all but just 3 second halves.  Our first half offense has scored 19 TDs.  Our second half offense has scored 9 TDs.  Thats a huge difference.  Our redzone offense is 52.94% on the year which is good enough for 21st in the league. Thats not overall "very good."  Last season it was 66.28% which was 1st in the league.

I agree.  I don’t find you to be condescending at all. I enjoy your posts and feel that you’re a straight shooter with very little agenda. The other guy loves to rip into random people that say negative things about the Bills.  

the offense has been underachieving (and downright awful at times in the last 3 games) and Dorsey shares some of that blame.  As does Josh.  As does Gabe.  Knoxs’ drop would’ve won the game.  

From my eye, guys just aren’t nearly as open over the middle of the field as in the past.  Maybe it’s because the slot guy is only 3 feet tall and has arms 17 inch’s long.  Daboll was better play caller (to this point) and he’s missed.  Hopefully Dorsey can figure some things out and Allen can do the same.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Which chased both of them off.

TG wasn't "pretending" to be part of the community his role was clear.

That's not been the case with JW........TSW is a locker room and he came here wanting to be part of it but to be treated like he's the assistant GM when he walks in.   That guy can't really be part of the room.  His default "who the f*ck are you?" response to any kind of debate(see LeGoatski) made it very clear how he treats people he perceives as of a lesser station than he.  

I think we're all wondering who the f@#$ is LeGoatski.  The suspense has been killing me.  Personally, my brain says John Leguizamo but my gut says Pauly Shore.

• Haha (+1) 5

On 11/14/2022 at 7:33 AM, mrags said:

Yeah, probably the players realizing their coaches and coordinators are losers

Yes Sean McDermott never was that great of a head coach. As Josh Allen goes so does this team success wise. Former Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll is a very good coach we are also finding that out now as time goes on with him as the New York Giants head coach. And we have Sean McDermott that is more interested in circle time and feelings instead of being a good NFL head coach. The Buffalo Bills never replaced Cole Beasley with another go to receiver. Isaiah McKenzie has been a disaster in replacing Cole Beasley as a go to receiver. Our running backs are below average without Josh Allen running the football. Our secondary is hurt until they get healthy the Bills are in trouble for making the playoffs this season if the secondary doesn’t get healthy soon in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

There is a difference between some people like us speculating about BS and an accredited journalist starting speculation.  Its bad journalism.

He didn't bring the whole thing here himself. It was posted by another. Maybe it's not wise for him to carry on in the weeds over here, but I don't think he went very deep here.

And what happens when you have a trusted source who asks you to leak out these minor rumblings in a way that won't point suspicion their way? These are transactional relationships - one gets scoops by being a conduit. So it could be that the person (or people) who are leaking these items think this will lead to a positive resolution in the clubhouse. Or, it could be selfish by the source. But that's the game one plays when in the media. Gain trust, and be trusted.

Edited by pocoboy

2 minutes ago, teef said:

all i've gotten out of this thread is that @Jrb1979is passive aggressive through the use of emojis.  

All I've gotten out of this thread is the majority of you stick your fingers in  your ears like you don't want to hear it. Unless it's sunshine and rainbows you dismiss it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

All I've gotten out of this thread is the majority of you stick your fingers in  your ears like you don't want to hear it. Unless it's sunshine and rainbows you dismiss it. 

what in the world are you talking about?  what exactly in this thread is "you stick fingers in your ears".  

5 minutes ago, teef said:

what in the world are you talking about?  what exactly in this thread is "you stick fingers in your ears".  

I'm talking about how many are dismissing the OP as if you don't want to believe it. It's like there can't be problems with the projected Super Bowl champion that's follows the process. 

2 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I'm talking about how many are dismissing the OP as if you don't want to believe it. It's like there can't be problems with the projected Super Bowl champion that's follows the process. 

you're not the best at reading comprehension, are you?  no one is dismissing him.  most posters agree that there is something there.  the annoyance is putting a nugget of info and then refusing to expound on it.  if he doesn't want to go into detail, fine.  it's probably best not to say anything at all then.  on top of that, to come here, throw a tantrum and leave the board?  not a great look.  you're trying to hard to make this something it's not, which doesn't really surprise me with you.  next time, use your words like a big boy, and not emojis.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

you're not the best at reading comprehension, are you?  no one is dismissing him.  most posters agree that there is something there.  the annoyance is putting a nugget of info and then refusing to expound on it.  if he doesn't want to go into detail, fine.  it's probably best not to say anything at all then.  on top of that, to come here, throw a tantrum and leave the board?  not a great look.  you're trying to hard to make this something it's not, which doesn't really surprise me with you.  next time, use your words like a big boy, and not emojis.  

Wow man. There is a reason I haven't posted here in a while. I don't fit in with the blue collar group that is here. Too many old school fans here. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Wow man. There is a reason I haven't posted here in a while. I don't fit in with the blue collar group that is here. Too many old school fans here. 

the "blue collar group"?  what exactly does that mean?  you don't post here in a while because when you do, it tends to be on the strange side, and you get called out on it.    

• Agree 3

28 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

so...why do you think you're better than people from buffalo, and people that work blue collar jobs?   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, teef said:

the "blue collar group"?  what exactly does that mean?  you don't post here in a while because when you do, it tends to be on the strange side, and you get called out on it.    

What do you mean strange? Reading posts and threads I can tell many of you are fans from the Rockpile days. A lot of you have this old school blue collar attitude. Case in point is the new stadium thread. Many of you love it as it an upgrade to Rich Stadium but keeps the blue collar feel of Buffalo. I feel it should be similar to what the Titans are getting with all the amenities that new stadiums get. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/16/2022 at 7:38 AM, Coach Tuesday said:

He is going to wait for some dumb and desperate owner to give him the Jon Gruden package, $100m and a boatload of roster control.  I just don’t see Terry doing that.  Carolina would make perfect sense (Tepper is far from dumb, but he’s beyond desperate at this point).  So would Houston and so would Dallas (though Jerry would hate to give up roster control).  Also am I correct that the Saints still own his rights and would expect draft pick compensation?

They expect AT LEAST one 1st. The Saints traded their 2023 1st already so they are hoping to recover it with Payton returning to the sidelines. If you’re right though and he’s going to wait on the perfect opportunity it might not be this year.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:21 AM, Mr. WEO said:

Less informed?  "BB" famously never coached the Jets.

Anyway...after his 3rd 7-9 season in a row, was the talk of the town that Payton was an ELITE genius?  I bet it wasn't.

And finally, I didn't, and wouldn't, claim Payton would not have HC opportunities--the NFL is well known for its endless retreads.  I simply said I would rather have him considered for OC than HC for the Bills

Lol, I obviously meant the Browns 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Kirby Jackson

21 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

What do you mean strange? Reading posts and threads I can tell many of you are fans from the Rockpile days. A lot of you have this old school blue collar attitude. Case in point is the new stadium thread. Many of you love it as it an upgrade to Rich Stadium but keeps the blue collar feel of Buffalo. I feel it should be similar to what the Titans are getting with all the amenities that new stadiums get. 

This post is strange.  Who believes the new stadium should just be an upgrade to the rich?  By far most posters want an updated stadium that bring it in line with other stadiums in the nfl. You obviously see blue collar as a condescending term, and you project that to all fans of the bills.   You live in your own world, and if anything thinks different than you, they’re obviously beneath you. 

For the record, I’m 45 and have never been to the rockpile.  I have no desire to have a stadium that resembles anything like that.  

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, teef said:

This post is strange.  Who believes the new stadium should just be an upgrade to the rich?  By far most posters want an updated stadium that bring it in line with other stadiums in the nfl. You obviously see blue collar as a condescending term, and you project that to all fans of the bills.   You live in your own world, and if anything thinks different than you, they’re obviously beneath you. 

For the record, I’m 45 and have never been to the rockpile.  I have no desire to have a stadium that resembles anything like that.  

A lot of why I feel that way has to do with how condescending many of you are towards the other team in town. I know they have been bad for awhile. For some reason hockey is below many of you.  

The new stadium renderings look like an upgrade to what is already there just more protection from the elements for the fans. I wanted to see a state of the art stadium that was the class of the NFL. Some brought that up in that thread and many hate that idea stating that the city can't afford it. That to me means they don't want to be priced out. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

A lot of why I feel that way has to do with how condescending many of you are towards the other team in town. I know they have been bad for awhile. For some reason hockey is below many of you.  

The new stadium renderings look like an upgrade to what is already there just more protection from the elements for the fans. I wanted to see a state of the art stadium that was the class of the NFL. Some brought that up in that thread and many hate that idea stating that the city can't afford it. That to me means they don't want to be priced out. 

A reason you feel the way you do is because people are down on a terrible hockey team?  Jrb, that sounds like some strange *****.   And concerning the stadium renderings, most people felt it looked to similar to what’s there now.  Sure no one wants to pay more for tickets or anything else for that matter.  Prices will go up no matter what and people will have to make a decision.  There are more than enough fans in wny that can afford it. 

Again jrb, you have your world and I just don’t think you have much of an understanding beyond that. You certainly think you’re better than most bills fans, that for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Being priced out doesn't necessarily mean that someone is a "blue collar man," who can't afford higher priced tickets.  It could also mean that someone doesn't WANT to spend that kind of money to see a football game.

You're very judgy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Being priced out doesn't necessarily mean that someone is a "blue collar man," who can't afford higher priced tickets.  It could also mean that someone doesn't WANT to spend that kind of money to see a football game.

You're very judgy.

Veeeeerrrrry judgy.  

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're very judgy.

It's not just about being priced out being blue collar. It's also how many of you post about the Bills. Going back to the stadium thing so much hate for a dome not due to price but "football is made to play in the elements".  Look at how many older fans continue to bring up the "It's hard to win in this league"

Yes I am judgy so what. 

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

It's not just about being priced out being blue collar. It's also how many of you post about the Bills. Going back to the stadium thing so much hate for a dome not due to price but "football is made to play in the elements".  Look at how many older fans continue to bring up the "It's hard to win in this league"

Yes I am judgy so what. 

Did you completely ignore the countless numbers of posters that wanted a dome?  Of course not because it doesn’t fit this bizarre narrative. 

Also, being judgy…not a positive characteristic.  See what I mean by strange?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

Yes I am judgy so what. 

Well, generally speaking, being judgy usually makes someone a dick.  Not that I'd ever say that about someone I don't know; I'm just speaking in general terms.  You know.

I'm 51 and I didn't want a dome.  I do think football is meant to be played outside.  Does that make me blue collar?

Lastly ... here's a quote (a real quote, as in he said it) from Josh Allen following the Jets loss:  ""It's tough to win in this league."

Please don't stop.

Just now, teef said:

Did you completely ignore the countless numbers of posters that wanted a dome?  Of course not because it doesn’t fit this bizarre narrative. 

Also, being judgy…not a positive characteristic.  See what I mean by strange?

Yes there is a number of you that wanted a dome but there was also vocal group who didn't. 

You want something bizarre. How can many of you out of state fans be a fan of the Bills but care less about the Sabres or hockey in general. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Yes there is a number of you that wanted a dome but there was also vocal group who didn't. 

You want something bizarre. How can many of you out of state fans be a fan of the Bills but care less about the Sabres or hockey in general. 

Nick Young Wtf GIF

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Obviously hockey is a minor sport compared to football, it just is what is,

I don't follow the Bandits or the National Spelling Bee either, but if you're a fan, have fun & rock on.

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1