NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

A win is a win. Very ugly,  terrible tacking, old BAD Josh in second half. 

To me again, the biggest takeaway is that we need a power RB, that can get tough yards and grind when you need it like in the second half tonight. I really hope Beane can get something done. Probably a pipe dream, but imagine Jacob's on that team.

• Agree 1

Just now, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Difference between us struggling this year vs last year is last year we would've lost, this year we won by 10. Why do we seem to struggle this time of the year? 

This team with MCd really comes out not sharp after byes. They get the win. But not sharp. Almost like he tells them forget about football during the bye. Reset you minds get ready for the grind. 

ill take this win.   i was not happy with majority of the 2nd half though.   1st half felt like a win,  2nd half did not.   run defense suddenly has become a problem again.   i do not like Hyde and Poyer both being out.  hope Po can get right quickly.   i didnt like all the jawing and taunting going on.  i dont care who starts it.  if that crap costs us a game,  and in the end homefield in the playoffs, imma be real upset.   let the scoreboard and your play on the field speak for you,  not your mouth.

got real sloppy there late and it was much closer than it should have been.

• Like (+1) 1

Obviously Josh made some boneheaded 2018 Josh type plays but he is still amazing. What was concerning to me is that we were not making timely and appropriate adjustments. We needed to get out of Nickel sooner and when it is obvious Josh wasn’t really on during second half and back were, just run the ball and get the three.  Weird game. Tough to win in league so will take it but ………. Onto the Jests. Go Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.