NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

This team with MCd really comes out not sharp after byes. They get the win. But not sharp. Almost like he tells them forget about football during the bye. Reset you minds get ready for the grind. 

Yeah, they always win the game after the bye, but don't play anywhere near as good as they can. Good problem to have I guess.🤷

When the schedule came out and we saw Rams, Titans, Dolphins, Ravens, Steelers, Chiefs and Packers in the first seven, with four on the road, what did you think our record would be?

We’re 6-1 and the one loss was when we were decimated by injuries and battling 120-degree heat. 

Yeah…I’ll take it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Except they didn’t. You didn’t notice Singletary losing yards on every 1st down?  

Except they did. For anyone that has eyes they most certainly did. Only in the 4th quarter when they were trying to kill the clock did they get back to running it.

7 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Almost looks like he was throwing it at Davis’ feet… just throwing it away. It was that bad. Or he forgot who he likes the white jerseys and forgot for a second that we weren’t white. 

In his postgame presser Allen said he was trying to “dirt it” and “didn’t dirt it”

1 minute ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Yeah, they always win the game after the bye, but don't play anywhere near as good as they can. Good problem to have I guess.🤷

Yep. To play not great football. Get the win. And a win by double digits that was really over in the 3rd. 

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Except they did. For anyone that has eyes they most certainly did. Only in the 4th quarter when they were trying to kill the clock did they get back to running it.

Except the didn’t. The splits ALSO clearly show that. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

Odd game to see live. GB fans were classy and a little fatalistic. Good sports all around.

Never thought we would lose even with the picks. The Packers make... bizarre decisions. That team is not well coached at all. 

They are truly going to be one of the worst teams in the league for years to come without sweeping organizational changes. I honestly feel bad for Aaron Jones, hoping he doesn’t rot on that team for the next few years.

Can’t believe people thought they were an SB possible this off season. Rodgers is a shell of himself from just 2 years ago and his contract has ruined them. Gonna be a case study in incompetence years from now.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Allen had a fine 2021 season.  He had a couple of stinker games but what QB doesn't? 

People in the game thread were comparing that second half performance to 2020 Josh but I thought he was better in 2020 than the 2021 regular season.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.