Bills Halloween Party

Beck Water

Josh mentioned on Kyle Brandt's Basement Tues that they had a Halloween Party for the team on Monday night.

Josh Allen was the judge, and Mitch Morse won the prize for best costume (Bearded Lady from Greatest Showman - his wife was the Greatest Showman)

Anyone have any costume pics?  Only one I've found was of Micah Hyde and his wife Amanda.

He came as Frankenstein, complete with bolts sticking out of his neck!!!!!

Josh as the Great Gadsby and Britt as Daisy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Josh mentioned on Kyle Brandt's Basement Tues that they had a Halloween Party for the team on Monday night.

Josh Allen was the judge, and Mitch Morse won the prize for best costume (Bearded Lady from Greatest Showman - his wife was the Greatest Showman)

Anyone have any costume pics?  Only one I've found was of Micah Hyde and his wife Amanda.

He came as Frankenstein, complete with bolts sticking out of his neck!!!!!

Josh as the Great Gadsby and Britt as Daisy.

IG is your answer. Mostly the players posted them on their IG stories though so they are gone. There were TONS on there Tuesday.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Honestly I have not been looking at the photos of Diggs in scrubs for the last 48 hours straight......

45 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

5 minutes ago, transient said:

I mean, Diggs is only human…

Thanks Jack needed that link... Josh Allen's mustache:wub:

Wow, instead of studying film, they are celebrating a kid’s holiday?!?! 😡 my mom forced me to stop trick or treating when I was 6 and get a job because she wanted me to work for what I get and not accept handouts.

I’m hammering the Packers this week. Team clearly isn’t focused on the ultimate prize. They can have their “parties” in the off-season. Might need to have the is McDermott the right coach for this team talk soon.  Very disappointed.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Bond… James Bond

Supposed to be the Great Gatsby with Britt as Daisy

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

IG is your answer. Mostly the players posted them on their IG stories though so they are gone. There were TONS on there Tuesday.

And you didn't pull them and share with your TBD buds?  Very disappointed .....

Edited by Beck Water

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh better keep his hands off. 

Same goes for Diggs...🧐

42 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I hate myself for saying this, but any idea why Josh and Britt aren’t engaged? They just moved into their place, he has the contract, they’ve been together since High School.  Just seems strange to me.  

It's all an act...:wub:

43 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I hate myself for saying this, but any idea why Josh and Britt aren’t engaged? They just moved into their place, he has the contract, they’ve been together since High School.  Just seems strange to me.  

A nephew on my wife's side was the same, been with the same girl since HS, living together, finally got down on his knee this past summer after having been together for about 10 years.  Everyone knew it was going to happen, it was just a matter of when. 

Or maybe Josh is being cautious seeing what Brady is going through. 

44 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Why would they be? They are what, 25? 26? Have their whole lives ahead of them. Live together, have a nice life. I mean I am the anti-marriage guy.... but I just don't get the rush. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Actually they haven’t been together since HS. She took him to one dance in HS but they didn’t start dating until he was at Wyoming. She was indirectly asked about engagement on the Kelly Stafford podcast. It sounded like Josh has a plan where one thing has to come before the other (she did not say it but I gathered from the conversation that he wants a SB ring before a wedding ring) because he’s so focused on football. She seemed completely fine with it.

Peyton manning actually didn’t want to have kids until he won a SB. He felt he needed to focus too much on that goal to have a family. NFL QBs are a different breed. Btw Mahomes just married his girl this past off-season and I think they have been together since HS or college and already had a kid. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Capture.JPG

I've always known I'm "pop culture challenged" but can anyone educate me as to who they are suppose to be?

The only one I get besides Josh is Sweeney as an Alligator

Dawson Knox is Jackie Moon - Will Ferrell's character in "Semi-Pro" 

The guy in the middle back row (who is that?) might be the Big Lebowski. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

This ain’t the 1950s anymore grandpa! These kids are just having fun!

but I’m sure his girlfriend is trying to lock it down asap. If I’m Josh, I would take my time. Ultimately, the girl you knew before the money is the one you should wife up. But man, that is a monster investment for him. 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Britt = beard.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Haha (+1) 2

All I know is that there was a costume contest, for which Josh was the "sole judge, jury and executioner" to decide the winner, and Mitch Morse won.

Morse went as the Bearded Lady. I was not able to find a picture.

Some of the others I don't see pictured in this thread yet: Micah and Amanda Hyde as Mr and Mrs Frankenstein, Tremaine Edmunds and his significant other in gaudy gold Egyptian garb, and Tre White and his wife as Ike and Tina Turner.

After the party, a small group of players went back to Josh's house for cigars around a firepit.

Edited by Logic

My boy Moe runs a company that does the 360 video thingy (actually his kids “own” it but they are all still young) and cause of his ties with the Bills (he is 1/2 of the “singing cops” duo) Josh hired his company for the Halloween party. Cool stuff!!

Edited by StHustle
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Logic said:

Some of the others I don't see pictured in this thread yet: Micah and Amanda Hyde as Mr and Mrs Frankenstein, 

It's literally in the first post of this thread.  

Edited by Just Jack

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Maybe she's waiting to see if someone better comes along 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Actually they haven’t been together since HS. She took him to one dance in HS but they didn’t start dating until he was at Wyoming. She was indirectly asked about engagement on the Kelly Stafford podcast. It sounded like Josh has a plan where one thing has to come before the other (she did not say it but I gathered from the conversation that he wants a SB ring before a wedding ring) because he’s so focused on football. She seemed completely fine with it.

Peyton manning actually didn’t want to have kids until he won a SB. He felt he needed to focus too much on that goal to have a family. NFL QBs are a different breed. Btw Mahomes just married his girl this past off-season and I think they have been together since HS or college and already had a kid. 

So I guess we know who was the most upset about 13 seconds.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Dawson Knox is Jackie Moon - Will Ferrell's character in "Semi-Pro" 

The guy in the middle back row (who is that?) might be the Big Lebowski.

Pretty sure the guy in the middle back is Greg Van Roten.  The guy in the khaki shorts and shirt with the blond wig is David Quessenbery

The baby-face guy next to Josh is Ike Boettger.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.