NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

The Cowboys were 4-1 with Rush and the loss was at the undefeated eagles…they have 2 FGs in 6 quarters with Dak. The media refuses to even let you say or think that they were better off. You can be a more talented player but not be better for a team. Sometimes guys just understand how to get the most out of an offense. It’s not always just physical ability 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Cowboys were 4-1 with Rush and the loss was at the undefeated eagles…they have 2 FGs in 6 quarters with Dak. The media refuses to even let you say or think that they were better off. You can be a more talented player but not be better for a team. Sometimes guys just understand how to get the most out of an offense. It’s not always just physical ability 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

What could go wrong?

Nothing we would DESTROY them and erase a 32 year old bad taste from our mouths  , I remember that game like it was yesterday 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

The Giants are boring but effective 

Well coached but lack top end talent.

They force other teams to beat them because they don't beat themselves. Remind me a lot of the 2017 Bills when McD first got here...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Fumble by Brissett; Ravens have the ball. I'm not sure if the Browns have an O Line which will be fun for Mr Happy Endings.

According to the metrics that everyone loves to trot out to prove that the Bills are really bad at run blocking, the Browns have the best pass blocking line by a mile.

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Corrected it for you. 🙂

Yeah I get it, the Bucs suck, I'm just saying the Panthers players seem fired up, and the fact that the ownership is giving up and selling off players has to have an effect on them. Right now they look like they have a ***** you attitude about it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.