Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

He needs to just go away. While he apologized the deployment comment shows how out of touch he is with the real world. Also his constant screaming at teammates and whining at refs is couched as leadership by sports media. Since he’s going Fox CC pines for his competitive leadership. The guys the GOAT and I respect what he’s done but time for this narcissist to go away. 

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

He was just sacked by Brian Burns and was slow to get up... they're wrapping his shoulder in steamed banana leaves...

This is the local game so I have it on while I do other stuff... he looks like a shell of what he once could do on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

You can pretend it isn't, but your family is important. Sour grapes never tastes sweet. Millions of dollars can't hold you at night. All the professional success in the world doesn't say I love you and mean it. 

As much as I can't stand Brady for his cheating, I don't wish him evil in his personal life. And even as much as he's made his bed and is simply lying in it, I can't take pleasure from it. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, benderbender said:

You can pretend it isn't, but your family is important. Sour grapes never tastes sweet. Millions of dollars can't hold you at night. All the professional success in the world doesn't say I love you and mean it. 

As much as I can't stand Brady for his cheating, I don't wish him evil in his personal life. And even as much as he's made his bed and is simply lying in it, I can't take pleasure from it. 

Wishing him evil?

Do you have any idea how many millions of people would like to have his first world problems?

Get over yourself Marcia. Put your problems in your satchel and buckle up your chinstrap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

Brady’s struggles on the football field this season are solely because he is 45 and his arm is spent (as it should be at his age) and also because he’s missing tons of starters on the OL and he doesn’t have the usual time to throw he’s been afforded his entire career. 

• Agree 1

Stick a fork in Brady. Age has finally caught up with him, but what an incredible run. I never hated him either. He deserves every accolade he's received. I don't mind that he gave it one last try either. He wants to set the bar ever higher and I admire that even if it doesn't work out. The Bucs are still tied for 1st in their division at 3-4. One more playoff appearance for the record book maybe? That would be his 48th playoff game and the 20th time he's taken his team to the playoffs. He really is the GOAT.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Tom when he wakes up

Good Morning GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

But it’s for avocado toast, so is it ALL bad? 

I haven’t seen much of him this season, but it seems to me when a QB is shot it often gets very ugly in a hurry. Tommy has never liked getting hit (even more than most guys), so this makes for a giant chitstorm. I need to watch more of the Buc’s going forward. It’s been a long wait and I don’t want to miss it entirely. He doesn’t even look good standing at a podium!  Stress is a real thing. So is age. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

I thought I'd enjoy this - but watching him just look sad and realizing he doesn't have the fastball anymore is actually a bit of a bummer. Maybe because I'm older and have seen some of that myself. Though, on a much smaller scale, and without the millions of dollars and hopes of an entire city.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.