Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Been calling Brady by the name Marcia for as long as I've been on this board.  Let me be clear that this cheating piece of ***** prick deserves every bad thing coming their way.  Does that make my position more clear?

I literally don't disagree. I hate him as a player. I think his ego and his success only allowed him to unfairly gain more and more wins and acclaim. He disgusts me as a person.

I just think it's a bit lame using female based stuff in a derogatory way. Nothing personal at all. If I rolled up and this dude needed help changing a flat tire, I'd laugh, take a pic, and drive on. That's all. But I get it. Didn't mean to sound as aggressive as it did.

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

I literally don't disagree. I hate him as a player. I think his ego and his success only allowed him to unfairly gain more and more wins and acclaim. He disgusts me as a person.

I just think it's a bit lame using female based stuff in a derogatory way. Nothing personal at all. If I rolled up and this dude needed help changing a flat tire, I'd laugh, take a pic, and drive on. That's all. But I get it. Didn't mean to sound as aggressive as it did.

You left your shotgun out of it, so that’s a good start! Keep working on it! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Couple opinions:

1. I think he's going to be awesome on Fox! Romos insight has been awesome and that's Romo. Imagine what Brady can teach us is under the hood. You can learn something from every person, and he happens to be the most dominant to ever play my fav sport

2. He does look like an alien lol

3. Being a father has softened me up, but I can't get on board with rooting for someone's life to collapse. On the field? Sure, smear him into the ground.

I've seen him talk about his kids and he loves them, I can totally respect it. 

4. I do think he's going to struggle after retiring mentally. Seau killing himself still bugs me, and stains my fav sport a bit.

Vincent Jackson drank himself to death,Cte related in some capacity. Hell, I remember the struggle of ending my athletic "career" after HS. Can't imagine having done another 20 years and walking away.

That type of possibility feels strong with all the former players. Idk rambling here, but I don't wish any if that truly dark s*** on anyone, having been there. 

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing him fall off a cliff Peyton manning style and retiring week 12 lol or getting sacked another 100xs 😆😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dick_Cheney said:

By way of explanation, many of us on this board started calling Brady "Marcia" due to the incessant whining to the refs on every single play.  No matter the Cheats are up by four TD's, Brady's still lobbying the refs for some bull#### call just so they could run up the score even more.  When Vince Wilfork took out JP's knee, no big deal.  Next season, Brady's knee is hit the same way, we gotta make a rule.  This POS pisses me off, and anyone showing any sympathy for Brady pisses me off even more.  There, I feel better.

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Brady is a guy I worry about in retirement, more so now that he's going through a divorce. He always wants one more and football is his whole life. Peyton and Eli are happy doing TV. Rodgers is going to love getting high in a yurt somewhere. Brady wants to play. I don't think he will ever be happy after football.  

Which is exactly why I see him getting into coaching. He certainly has the connections. This way he’s still involved in the game. I have a natural dislike for him as a Bills fan, but I don’t hate the guy personally. 

16 hours ago, Dick_Cheney said:

How much money do you spend on OnlyFans a month?  C'mon, let us know.  Is it over $100?  Don't tell me it's over $200, right?

On 10/21/2022 at 1:39 PM, pigpen65 said:

Does the guy have nothing going on in his life outside of football? Imagine having that much money and not sprinting into retirement to do all the ***** your haven't been able to do because of work. 

Imagine also whining about life at 45. I'm 43 and I had a lot more "s**t" going on at 35, and even more and different "s**t" going on at 25. It's never all roses but I'd hope by 45 you're at least projecting that you're in control. This is why you should probably drink whiskey instead of eating an all spinach diet. Tommy is proving in real time that his protective bubble lifestyle has equipped him with no ability whatsoever to deal with life turbulence. Just a win always baby that will still throw tantrums, as we've already seen multiple times this year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lots of critique here about how Tom lives his life and plays football. I’d say looking at the results he’s probably done everything both on and off the field pretty much perfectly for his football career. It wouldn’t surprise me if he comes back next season with the divorce stuff behind him, fully focused on football, and dominates again. 

On 10/21/2022 at 7:28 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

Couple opinions:

1. I think he's going to be awesome on Fox!

Couldn't disagree more.

The next time the Anorexic Metrosexual says something interesting will be the first time.

Brady's personality is like generic store brand, room temperature vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of imitation vanilla syrup mixed with equal parts tap water... served on a paper plate... with a plastic spoon and one of those cheap napkins that you couldn't even use to write a girl's phone number on.

Also there's a huge difference between having knowledge and being able to convey it. I bet Frank Abagnale would be way better as a game analyst than Marcia.

11 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Imagine also whining about life at 45. I'm 43 and I had a lot more "s**t" going on at 35, and even more and different "s**t" going on at 25. It's never all roses but I'd hope by 45 you're at least projecting that you're in control. This is why you should probably drink whiskey instead of eating an all spinach diet. Tommy is proving in real time that his protective bubble lifestyle has equipped him with no ability whatsoever to deal with life turbulence. Just a win always baby that will still throw tantrums, as we've already seen multiple times this year. 

The bolded above is one of funniest things I've read in awhile... kudos!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/22/2022 at 3:28 AM, BillsShredder83 said:

Couple opinions:

1. I think he's going to be awesome on Fox! Romos insight has been awesome and that's Romo. Imagine what Brady can teach us is under the hood. You can learn something from every person, and he happens to be the most dominant to ever play my fav sport

2. He does look like an alien lol

3. Being a father has softened me up, but I can't get on board with rooting for someone's life to collapse. On the field? Sure, smear him into the ground.

I've seen him talk about his kids and he loves them, I can totally respect it. 

4. I do think he's going to struggle after retiring mentally. Seau killing himself still bugs me, and stains my fav sport a bit.

Vincent Jackson drank himself to death,Cte related in some capacity. Hell, I remember the struggle of ending my athletic "career" after HS. Can't imagine having done another 20 years and walking away.

That type of possibility feels strong with all the former players. Idk rambling here, but I don't wish any if that truly dark s*** on anyone, having been there. 

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing him fall off a cliff Peyton manning style and retiring week 12 lol or getting sacked another 100xs 😆😆

I don't get the impression he would struggle so much after retirement, not after a while anyway

I’m not going to sort through a Tom Brady thread, but has it been mentioned that there are rumors out there of an out-of-wedlock child that is the basis for the divorce?  I’ve heard this from several typically reliable sources.

6 hours ago, Freak-O said:

Lots of critique here about how Tom lives his life and plays football. I’d say looking at the results he’s probably done everything both on and off the field pretty much perfectly for his football career. It wouldn’t surprise me if he comes back next season with the divorce stuff behind him, fully focused on football, and dominates again. 

If you live perfectly, you don't get divorced, unless you think the divorce is 100% her fault.  He may have been living almost perfectly, but him putting football ahead of his family was a catastophic mistake.  The guy got his rings and legacy.  Financially he's set for life.  His wife was patient and he pulled the rug out from under her.

3 hours ago, eball said:

I’m not going to sort through a Tom Brady thread, but has it been mentioned that there are rumors out there of an out-of-wedlock child that is the basis for the divorce?  I’ve heard this from several typically reliable sources.

Are you talking about this?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/tom-brady-bridget-moynahans-quotes-about-their-son-jack/

On 10/21/2022 at 8:36 PM, Dick_Cheney said:

I think you’re right so henceforth I shall refrain from ever referring to Tom Brady’s camel toe.

8 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Couldn't disagree more.

The next time the Anorexic Metrosexual says something interesting will be the first time.

Brady's personality is like generic store brand, room temperature vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of imitation vanilla syrup mixed with equal parts tap water... served on a paper plate... with a plastic spoon and one of those cheap napkins that you couldn't even use to write a girl's phone number on.

Also there's a huge difference between having knowledge and being able to convey it. I bet Frank Abagnale would be way better as a game analyst than Marcia.

The bolded above is one of funniest things I've read in awhile... kudos!

avocado ice milk.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.