Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

The dude should've stayed home. Can't ask for a better career. Six titles with the Patriots and then he goes to Tampa and wins another one to show everyone he didn't need ol' Belichunks. Multiple league and Super Bowl MVPs, All Pros, Pro Bowls, records, first ballot HOF, etc. 

And yet, it's really seems like the guy wants to keep playing simply to prove he can. "Don't think I can do it at 45?! Watch this!" At this point I think all of us are like, "Tom, we get it. You've won at both football and life, you can go home now and collect that fat Fox Sports analyst money." There's just nothing left for the guy to do. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

The dude should've stayed home. Can't ask for a better career. Six titles with the Patriots and then he goes to Tampa and wins another one to show everyone he didn't need ol' Belichunks. Multiple league and Super Bowl MVPs, All Pros, Pro Bowls, records, first ballot HOF, etc. 

And yet, it's really seems like the guy wants to keep playing simply to prove he can. "Don't think I can do it at 45?! Watch this!" At this point I think all of us are like, "Tom, we get it. You've won at both football and life, you can go home now and collect that fat Fox Sports analyst money." There's just nothing left for the guy to do. 

If he continues to push it he may lose that fat fat Fox Sports analyst money.

7 hours ago, T&C said:

Just saw him in an interview on the local news and it looks like he aged 5 years or more in one off season. His face is very thin/gaunt. 

That happens if you go thru a potential divorce and you have a mid life crisis in your mid 40s…and the flabby balls sag even further.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Why would anybody care about this POS?  If she's aged 5 years in the past year, good!  Marcia deserves any ***** coming down the pike as payback for all that cheating.  ***** her and the house she lives in!

Oh I get it. It’s insulting because you’re referring to him as a woman. 

Hate seeing weak ***** like this on the board. Do better.

Edit: Damn there’s a lot of dreadful boomer humor in this topic. Anyways, Brady’s had work done numerous times in the past. It looks good until it doesn’t. Once you hit that point, well you can’t un-ring the bell. 

Combine that with the stress of the family stuff and the fact that his children no longer respect him, there you have it. 

Edited by Dick_Cheney
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

Been calling this for a few weeks now but he's going to bail on his team. Bank it. Bucs are already floundering, and if they ever get into a situation where they're against the odds for the postseason - he's out. 

If they completely stink it up? Oh my god he's out. No way old Noble Tom will play all season. He'll leave them in a heartbeat.

I think old CTE and Beet Juice Tom actually thought this was a win it all season, sheesh. I'd take Giselle and my family. This is Tom Brady, bathe in the hate. The greatest QB genius of our time couldn't even make normal life decisions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Oh I get it. It’s insulting because you’re referring to him as a woman. 

Hate seeing weak ***** like this on the board. Do better.

Edit: Damn there’s a lot of dreadful boomer humor in this topic. Anyways, Brady’s had work done numerous times in the past. It looks good until it doesn’t. Once you hit that point, well you can’t un-ring the bell. 

Combine that with the stress of the family stuff and the fact that his children no longer respect him, there you have it. 

Been calling Brady by the name Marcia for as long as I've been on this board.  Let me be clear that this cheating piece of ***** prick deserves every bad thing coming their way.  Does that make my position more clear?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Rapoport was drinking the kool-aid at that point.  Seems like he was underestimating how distracted Brady actually may be.  Then again, Brady has looked horrible before early in the season.  I wouldn’t put it past Brady to take the recent criticism, distractions, and poor play as fuel to sharpen his focus the rest of the season.

I give him credit for beating Father Time for as long as he did. But he is 45 now and declining. He is getting hit more now and throw in the personal stuff with Giselle then this is what you get. A **** show. Don't feel sorry for him. A 7 time Super Bowl champ, having more money then he will ever need, and he has/had a hot wife and family. What more could you want.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, T&C said:

Just saw him in an interview on the local news and it looks like he aged 5 years or more in one off season. His face is very thin/gaunt. 

15 hours ago, 947 said:

He looks like he's gone vegan.

10 hours ago, Guffalo said:

Not that I watched the Kardashians, but before Bruce Jenner did the whole Kaitlen Jenner thing, his face started to get angular and drawn similar to the recent photos of Tom Brady, just an observation....

I've been calling him the Anorexic Metrosexual for a few years now.

He's clearly undernourished but I also wonder how much "work" he's had done.

It's tough being one of the beautiful people.

31 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I give him credit for beating Father Time for as long as he did. But he is 45 now and declining. He is getting hit more now and throw in the personal stuff with Giselle then this is what you get. A **** show. Don't feel sorry for him. A 7 time Super Bowl champ, having more money then he will ever need, and he has/had a hot wife and family. What more could you want.

Brady is a guy I worry about in retirement, more so now that he's going through a divorce. He always wants one more and football is his whole life. Peyton and Eli are happy doing TV. Rodgers is going to love getting high in a yurt somewhere. Brady wants to play. I don't think he will ever be happy after football.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Brady is a guy I worry about in retirement, more so now that he's going through a divorce. He always wants one more and football is his whole life. Peyton and Eli are happy doing TV. Rodgers is going to love getting high in a yurt somewhere. Brady wants to play. I don't think he will ever be happy after football.  

He will have the TV gig with Fox. If that isn't enough then he can probably get a job coaching in the NFL. He would probably make a good QB coach to start and then maybe work his way up to OC/HC if it works out well. But at 45 reality is setting in that his playing days are coming to an end.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.