MNF - Broncos @ Chargers

Steptide

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

had the hang time of a punt and chargers still couldnt get there in time.  I dont think the chargers are going to make the post season again.  Like Miami or Jets might make it over them.

I think they are a grossly overrated team. Sure they have talent, but without good coaching you’re not going anywhere 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, MRW said:

Are sideline reporters actually interviewing coaches while the game is going on now, or are those segments prerecorded?

They did McD while the game was going.  You can tell they in a rush to get back to the game.  I think its BS coaches have to do that.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

They did McD while the game was going.  You can tell they in a rush to get back to the game.  I think its BS coaches have to do that.

Yeah, that really makes no sense. It's not like you got great insight to begin with, then add on an interviewee who doesn't want to be there...

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Draftkings offered a promo on this game: even money if Herbert throws one TD pass...one. I mean Herbert is supposed to be one of the three best QBs in the league. Would you lay money he'd throw one TD pass against the lame-o Broncos?

Definitely hasn’t looked it tonight. 

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Draftkings offered a promo on this game: even money if Herbert throws one TD pass...one. I mean Herbert is supposed to be one of the three best QBs in the league. Would you lay money he'd throw one TD pass against the lame-o Broncos?

You would think but so far draftkings is safe.  Sounds like a safer 80k bet than that poor Chiefs fan sucker though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.