NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

This game was a massacre, players going down left and right. I have to question the rules when a game can be won or lost depending on the speed (and willingness to run) of the refs.

Last season we had a weird game with extreme weather that we lost against the Patriots. I guess this was this season’s version of that game.

I would have liked the Bills to remain unbeaten a little longer, but at least now we know our backups are pretty much as good as Miami’s first stringers. I’m pissed right now but I can live with this loss. 

• Agree 1

Just now, zow2 said:

I actually come away from this game thinking Miami isn’t as good as i thought they might be.  So they will lose some down the road. And this keeps the chip on Buffalo’s shoulder. Long season. Gotta get some guys healthy and regroup.

The Fins are still just the Fins. Just like the Browns every year.

Neither ever lives up to the media hype.

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Tua is good and our secondary is a MASH unit.

Bottom line 

I actually thought coverage was serviceable today. We got worked with a lot of misdirection which comes down to Poyer and Hyde. 

As far as straight physical play I thought the secondary did “OK”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.