NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

That makes one of us... I hated the ways Pats fans acted, but then again I pretty much can't stand Boston fans in general. 🤷‍♂️

I think they were just kind of funny. Didn’t know much about football, just jumped on the bandwagon and rode it til Tawmmy took off

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think they were just kind of funny. Didn’t know much about football, just jumped on the bandwagon and rode it til Tawmmy took off

You're not wrong about that. I remember seeing many of those supposed Pats fans rooting for Brady against their own team...

I get supporting the guy, but c'mon team > player!

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Fandom I think is neccessarily illogical in many ways. But I do see what you're saying. I think younger fans have an advantage of less baggage.

Ideally, yes. But considering how many times I've seen interviews bring up the 4 Super Bowl losses & how this team is fighting that legacy, it's clear the baggage can follow a team, even generations removed from it. 

Hell, you even hear Allen talking about it quite a bit. He was just some California kid growing up a 49ers fan, but in his short time here, he already is carrying the burden of moving past that old baggage.

Edited by BigDingus
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The short throws weren’t really hurting Baltimore…the busted coverages on the deep balls killed them. Miami had quite a few drives derailed in the first half from wr screens/quick throws behind the line of scrimmage losing yardage.  That was the strangest game…halfway through I’d say tua had a below average game then Baltimore started losing even more dbs to injury and couldn’t stop a paper bag

it wasn’t even superior route running or a great scheme the ravens seemed like they were trying to run cover 0 but the cbs kept thinking they had safety help. Really really odd.  Tua made a handful of nice plays and a handful of bad plays but a majority of his statistical output was routine plays against blown coverage 

sounds crazy if you just look at his stat line but he was pretty average imo…a great qb would’ve won that game by three scores.

Nice assessment. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Didn't they punt it back and forth a few times after that?

Yea, but they were in easy FG range there. 

2 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Nothing is going the Bills way today. 

It’s Week 2 … you have no idea what’s best for the Bills. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.