Chargers @ Chiefs 8:15 PM -Pregame thread

Bogie_Klinkhammer

50 minutes ago, H2o said:

Can't wait to see how that Chiefs OL handles that LA pass rush. I hope to see Mack and Bosa knocking Mahomes around a lot. This will be a real test for KC, unlike the Cardinals. 

This is the game for Leslie Frazier to be taking notes. How do the Chiefs handle the pass rush? How do the Chiefs attack the Chargers defense. What will the Chiefs do to try and stymie the Chargers offense? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

No matter who wins it will be a good/bad night for Bills fans. I just hope this division beats itself up so all 4 teams have 5 to 6 losses. Since the Bills are in a division with Moe, Larry, and Curly there is a good chance the Bills finish with a better record then all of the teams in this division.

someone on another thread brought up a good point… we should be pulling for the Chiefs tonight because we control our own destiny against them re: the tiebreaker.

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

someone on another thread brought up a good point… we should be pulling for the Chiefs tonight because we control our own destiny against them re: the tiebreaker.

Sure we *should* be but I can’t do it. Here me out: screw the chefs, and bring the so cal team to OP in January. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Process said:

If you think the Chargers are a legit threat for the 1 seed and right there in the same tier as bills/chiefs, than a KC win is probably better for us. 

But it's too early in the season to worry about, would love to see the chiefs lose. 

I'd rather the Bills play in SoFi stadium in January than KC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

I think I understand the thought process... but in week 2 its a hit early to start saying we control our own destiny.    At this point every team controls their own destiny if they win out.  

I dont really care at this point who wins this game. I am very interested in how the game plays though. After the brawls the first year then last years heartbreak I'm really starting to hate the chiefs but then mahomes does his thing at the end of the game so now I am just neutral. It will be interesting to see if the chargers are up to the chiefs level. 

Bills just got to control their own destiny this year and have everyone come to OP.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.