Titans Monday Night!

Pete

Teams like the Titans and Ravens used to concern me.  No longer, with our new defense.  They just can't score with the Bills. 

Only teams that have high powered passing games concern me.   Chiefs, Chargers, Bengals, Bucs, etc. 

Edited by Bills2022
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

19 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Teams like the Titans and Ravens used to concern me.  No longer, with our new defense.  They just can't score with the Bills. 

Only teams that have high powered passing games concern me.   Chiefs, Chargers, Bengals, Bucs, etc. 

Ball control is a threat if defense can't get off the field

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Ball control is a threat if defense can't get off the field

Ball control teams are not beating our defense.  It can shut them down.  The rules of the NFL now favor the passing teams.  The teams that concern me are teams that have offenses like ours.  They are just not stoppable thanks to the way games are officiated.  If the Bills lose games this year they will be of the 45-41 variety.  Not the 17-14 variety. 

• Agree 2

58 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Ball control teams are not beating our defense.  It can shut them down.  The rules of the NFL now favor the passing teams.  The teams that concern me are teams that have offenses like ours.  They are just not stoppable thanks to the way games are officiated.  If the Bills lose games this year they will be of the 45-41 variety.  Not the 17-14 variety. 

Weather permitting.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Currently looking like high of 73, low 60 and 36% chance of rain 

I was referring to all the games in general this season as the post I responded to said that when we lose this season, it will be high scoring losses, not the low scoring kind of losses we had last year. 

But thanks for the early weather report for the Titans game none the less. 

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Titans I think are starting an undrafted rookie at Guard and a rookie RT.

Hopefully get an early lead, shut down Henry, force them to throw and get 9 sacks!!

I hate the Titans. So sick of Vrabel

He's in his 3rd season.  He was an UDFA, but he has like 6 starts in 2 years.  

Your point is still valid.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I hate to be greedy, but I could really get behind an absolute curb stomping of the Titans on Monday night.

Maybe that’s just me, though.

I’m with you I’m from Mississippi and get sick of hearing how the Titans got our number 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

I’m feeling the same way, but have to be a be wary that the Rams OL is garbaggio and other offensive lines could give us a problem.  I doubt it happens, I have a lot of confidence in this group and I’m glad that we invested in them.  4th time’s a charm.  I think.  Stay healthy 

8 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

I think Defenses like Baltimore and Pittsburgh can still give fits for Josh Allen.  Those will be a lot closer game.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.