Titans Monday Night!

Pete

1 hour ago, CoudyBills said:

Can you name the 3 specific run defenders they signed that a upgrades?  Miller is the biggest because sacks are very important and high visibility.  Run stuffers are not typically household names.  I'm not certain you can make the claim we didn't upgrade that portion of the defensive line immensely.  

Dqan

1 hour ago, CoudyBills said:

Can you name the 3 specific run defenders they signed that a upgrades?  Miller is the biggest because sacks are very important and high visibility.  Run stuffers are not typically household names.  I'm not certain you can make the claim we didn't upgrade that portion of the defensive line immensely.  

Dquan is a very good run defender and Settle is pretty solid in that regard as well...

We actually shut Henry down the first two times we played them under McD when we didn't have good run D...

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Now we will face a pissed off focused Titans team out to prove a point. The loss to the Giants means nothing as far as too how good the Titans are. They are gonna come ready

Unfortunately, for somebody I guess, Josh will also be pissed from the end of the last Bills Titans game and will break some poor Titans defender in half.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Now we will face a pissed off focused Titans team out to prove a point. The loss to the Giants means nothing as far as too how good the Titans are. They are gonna come ready

Ready for an azs kicking…, 

Go Bills!!!

3 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Doesn’t matter if they just aren’t very good, and I don’t think they are. Doesn’t mean we don’t have to play well though.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.