Internet Rumors of Zack Moss trade availability from an unverified Twitter account

Draconator

Is another team would be interested in Moss, it might be as much for his pass pro ability as his RB ability. 

Did he get a lot of snaps in the preseason games, though? I feel like we didn't see him all that much, and if they were shopping him, he would have gotten more playing time. 

I also wonder if maybe Devin Singletary is a trade candidate.

Yes - he's #1 on the depth chart currently, but this is also his contract year, vs having 2 years left on Moss's contract

I get it - Singletary is the better player, but if we're trading or releasing a RB, does remaining contract length also weigh into the decision?

• Like (+1) 2

Two biggest trade rumors I have heard are:

Moss and Howard. 

but I put that on people throwing poo against the wall and seeing what will stick. 

now that said Moss sticks IMO best pass blocking back we got 

Edited by MAJBobby

• Draconator changed the title to Well this is interesting. Rumors of a ZacK Moss trade
4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember when Joique Bell was here and he was better than Fred Jackson.  People fall in love with preseason performances.

Joique was an excellent receiving back.    Had two 50 catch seasons and averaged over 10 yards per catch for his career so notably more explosive than Fred in that regard in his brief prime.......but not much of a runner from the backfield.   There are much better examples of guys who didn't warrant preseason hype though.......like Antonio Williams or Christian Wade most recently.

It would be mildly funny if they traded Moss and all the Blackshear fans jumped in elation only to find out that they decided to keep Duke Johnson instead and still cut Blackshear. I could see if if only because Moss will be inactive all the time and has some value.

On the flip side, if they decide to move Moss, Singletary is a FA next year and the Bills will be extremely short on RB depth going into next offseason. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Two biggest trade rumors I have heard are:

Moss and Howard. 

but I put that on people throwing poo against the wall and seeing what will stick. 

now that said Moss sticks IMO best pass blocking back we got 

Neil had a good game Friday but there is no way he has any trade value 

3 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Neil had a good game Friday but there is no way he has any trade value 

I think Neal is never leaving Buffalo. To much value with CB/S/LBer and Special Teams for him. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Blackshear is not better than Cook, we went and got crazy now

Cook may have the higher ceiling because he's bigger and faster. But there's more to being a running back than that.

Blackshear is hungry, has great vision, plays with energy and has a chip on his shoulder.

We'll see what happens.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.