Internet Rumors of Zack Moss trade availability from an unverified Twitter account

Draconator

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Cook may have the higher ceiling because he's bigger and faster. But there's more to being a running back than that.

Blackshear is hungry, has great vision, plays with energy and has a chip on his shoulder.

We'll see what happens.

Amazingly it took just 3 preseason games against 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th stringers to come to this conclusion.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember when Joique Bell was here and he was better than Fred Jackson.  People fall in love with preseason performances.

I'll tel you what I do see with Blackshear. Decisiveness and makes defenders miss.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Various Bills bloggers/lower-tier writers have been speculating for a while

Last Wednesday:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/which-buffalo-bills-could-be-traded-next-zack-moss-oj-howard-among-5-candidates/ar-AA1148d8

Pro Football Network:

Fan board on SI:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/buffalo-trade-rumors-zack-moss-moving-james-cook-philadelphia-eagles-roster

I personally think he's our best pass protector of the running backs, but Devin Singletary improved markedly last year, so if they feel Gilliam can function as a pass protector/short yardage back, maybe?

Beane has a history of making trades where I (and others here) are shocked he got something.  Tyrod Taylor, AJ McCarron, Lee Smith, etc.

Link, please?

Goto sbnation roster 53 man

Shows oj Howard and says traded

It's pretty obvious this team would rather not use Allen at goal line and instead use Moss there instead.

For that, I dont see a trade, and they really shouldnt.  I'm not sold on Cook being a number 1 back, and if you trade Moss, they would be one Singletary injury away from that happening.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I don't think there's any way we can keep both Zack Moss and Duke Johnson (though they both looked good in preseason) If we can get a draft pick for either one, that would be a win.

I got say Duke looked great when in there in the preseason. 

I was disappointed in 2021 Moss, but he's looked really good this year, he seems to have a clear role on the roster, and I'm pretty sure I'd rather have Moss than Blackshear + a fifth rounder or whatever Moss would fetch.  

If somebody wants to toss us a third, that's different of course.  I'm just reluctant to trade anybody away for future assets when the time for winning is now.

Edited by BillsFanSD

40 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

We're trading for a punter, right?

I hope not - I would really like us to sign 3-time probowl 2 time all-pro punter Brett Kern

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kern

Just released by Tennessee in favor of a strong-legged rookie

......anyone else think Vrabel and Robinson put said rookie in a dark room with a spotlight on him and a lie detector hooked up and asked him a list of pointed questions first?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.