Kim Pegula is receiving medical care

2 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Not watered down, just 25% sweet tea...got 50% sweet from the sweet side and 0% sweet from the unsweetened side. It's a different drink, perhaps a bit more nuanced. 

I personally prefer unsweetened myself, but a 75% unsweetened 25% sweetened blend would be something I'd like to try (I moved to Raleigh end of 2020 and fairly new to this sweet tea thing).

I have had people make a face when I told them I got a gallon of unsweetened tea from Smithfields. Then they asked me if I knew they had half and half there, I said yes, that I've tried it, but prefer unsweetened in a lot of situations.

To which they told me the only people they know who drinks unsweetened tea are their grandparents 🤷‍♂️

People who drink unsweet tea can make it to the age of grandparents.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I did not realize how weird you are...

I pour ranch on my baked potato instead of sour cream, onion, chives, butter etc.....just ranch.  Scalloped potatoes....ranch.

When I eat an omelet, a side of ranch comes with it to dip the egg.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I pour ranch on my baked potato instead of sour cream, onion, chives, butter etc.....just ranch.  Scalloped potatoes....ranch.

When I eat an omelet, a side of ranch comes with it to dip the egg.

You do you!

32 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Did you have the acquaintance in college who vacationed in Jamaica during the summer and magically came back with a Jamaican accent?

one kid even came back as a black guy!

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

People who drink unsweet tea can make it to the age of grandparents.

don't you stop at mcdonalds 5 or 6 times a week?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Inconceivable... I heard quite the opposite from someone's bro who caught her unprofessional doctors chatting it up at the country club about her death. Could this be a real life Weekend at Bernie's scenario?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

My God you are and always have been a Summer Breeze French shower. Maybe if you held yourself to the standards you're expecting on a message board, you would be a relevant Bills reporter.... but you're not.

The staff doesn't like you. The players dislike you, and you sound like you took a speaking class from Doug Whaley.

I put freaking stars and a disclaimer before, as a do with the information what you'd like. You didn't like it, so disregard. Pretty easy

good call

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Two things:

1. Sweet tea is just tea overloaded with sugar.

2. Wawrow was right and a few of y'all need to stop trolling him for being a good journalist and then whining because no one will entertain a merit-less rumor. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic