Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)

6 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Will the Certificate of Authenticity tattoo be on the same calf or the other one?

When sold needs to be together as one unit, he should put it on the left top so he can peel that portion away cleanly for auction... or video it happening and you at the tattoo place.

Edited by TBBills

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

As a 20+ year of various Bills message boards, nothing gets mt blood pumping like a tattoo thread. They never disappoint. 

I believe the photo was required so that we were made aware of the brightly glowing LAMP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, TBBills said:

When sold needs to be together as one unit, he should put it on the left top so he can peel that portion away cleanly for auction... or video it happening and you at the tattoo place.

I feel like a yellowstone "meaner than evil" is gonna happen to this guy. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

One of my closest friends is Josh’s caddy for the Match. I asked him, he said he wasn’t sure. He said that they usually have a short session for a few pics but no one has told him what’s going on for this round. If he hears anything, I’ll let you know

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, TheNorwoodStrangler said:

Has anyone here ever been to "The Match" before? I have tickets and wanted to know if you actually get to meet the players? I can't find anything online and really want Allen to sign my calf under my Bills tat so I can get his autograph tattooed. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

IMG_20220529_154104354_HDR~5.jpg

Calf?  

Unless you are a smoking HOT chick. fuggedaboutit 

Leave Me Alone Reaction GIF by ION

I met Josh Allen at the American Century golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. If he notices a Bills fan watching on the fairway he will come over to say hello. If you are able to get close to the fairways you would have a good chance to meet him  

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.