Bills trade 7th rnd pick for backup Case Keenum

Hebert19

17 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

He had a weird season with Cleveland last year. Coaching staff had a tough time deciding whether to sit an injured Baker, play Keenum, they even resorted to playing Mullens over both of them at one point.

They must feel just as confident with Mullens to fill in for a suspended Watson this season. Reading what Browns fans have to say and they are pretty similar talents but Mullens is cheaper.

Edit: Nvm, see they signed Brissett

Mullens played because Mayfield and Keenum had Covid

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Signing Keenum and rumored intention to add Barkley is as close as you can get to Beane spelling out "Bills Will Not Draft a QB" in 10 foot high letters on a beach.

I didn't hear Barkley was signed. I know the Tweet and speculation etc. That said we drafted Fromm with Josh in the fold I still not shocked if we draft a QB.

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

Man, I have trouble believing there's a better GM than Beane.  He is a master filling holes.  And he has an advantage now because players want to be on this team.

He is a magician, juggler, accountant, and football guy all wrapped up in one. Bill Pollian approves.

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Man, I have trouble believing there's a better GM than Beane.  He is a master filling holes.  And he has an advantage now because players want to be on this team.

Evidence to this point is that it's still Les Snead.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.