McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

if a player chose Buffalo because of 'unfinished business' and he always wanted to stay in Buffalo, most people here would build a statue in his honor, sounds like McKissic had similar feelings about Washington.

We wouldn't be building statues for a back up running back saying that, especially when there's no business to finish. 

6 minutes ago, eball said:

Oh my god this dude is a mental midget.  “I was a Buffalo” and “we were inclining”…smh.  Probably a good thing he flipped.  He can go back to “being a Washington” in peace.

Maybe all the name gyrations of the team in D.C. has him flummoxed.

9 hours ago, eball said:

Oh my god this dude is a mental midget.  “I was a Buffalo” and “we were inclining”…smh.  Probably a good thing he flipped.  He can go back to “being a Washington” in peace.

He can go back to being a commodore.  I think this guy's head is a brick house.

12 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I will never begrudge another human being for following their heart and doing what they believe is best for them.  Let's move on and stop embarrassing ourselves 

The thread was dead for 10 hours before you brought it up again.  A tad bit of virtue signaling maybe?

6 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I will never begrudge another human being for following their heart and doing what they believe is best for them.  Let's move on and stop embarrassing ourselves 

The only embarrassment that is going on is you posting this trying to chide us, because the comments that McKissic made were worthy of a response.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

The only embarrassment that is going on is you posting this trying to chide us, because the comments that McKissic made were worthy of a response.

Yeah, can't let stupidity like that go unpunished.  And be glad the Bills dodged a bullet there.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, daz28 said:

He can go back to being a commodore.  I think this guy's head is a brick house.

Brick house was sung by the Commodores in the 1970's. Lionel Ritchie left around 1980. So hopefully, Mckissic has some signing chops.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.