Jim Harbaugh expected to take Dolphins job over Minnesota. (Update) Mike McDaniel now is the possible front runner for Miami

BuffaloBills1998

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

The Dolphins forum is hilarious on all this. When they thought they were getting Harbaugh they were all excited about it, then when news broke he wanted the Vikings they were like "good, he's an egomaniac" 

He would be better off going to the NFC North, look at that division... Lions suck, Bears sucks, GB is good but Rodgers is nearing an end... it's a good spot to be and Cousins is a solid QB.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

The Dolphins forum is hilarious on all this. When they thought they were getting Harbaugh they were all excited about it, then when news broke he wanted the Vikings they were like "good, he's an egomaniac" 

Human nature is undefeated.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Mike McDaniels is incredible.  Gives all us sub 6ft 200 pound hipsters with cool glasses, NFL fans a hero to root for.

The dude knows his x’s and o’s.  What he did with Debo is short of genius.

and right now the Mike Shanahan Coaching Tree extending with

kyle Shanahan, Matt LeFleur, Sean McVay, Zac Taylor and now Mike McDaniel … you could do A-LOT WORSE.

And his personality is just desperately needed in this sport right now.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Just from watching McDaniel's pressers from the 49ers, he seems  like the type of guy who should never be put in charge of other grown men.  Especially, a bunch of large grown men.

He seems smart and fun. By the same token he seems like he spent a TON of time stuffed into lockers as a youth. 

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Just from watching McDaniel's pressers from the 49ers, he seems  like the type of guy who should never be put in charge of other grown men.  Especially, a bunch of large grown men.

His players play tough for him. If they hire him I guess the Dolphins are really doubling down on their YAC Tua-led offense.

2 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

His players play tough for him. If they hire him I guess the Dolphins are really doubling down on their YAC Tua-led offense.

I did actually say last year when they decided on the two headed monster co-OC arrangement that they should have gone hard for McDaniel as OC to bring the Shanny stretch zone. Obviously once LaFleur went to the Jets San Fran was never letting him go. I think it is a good fit for what their players do, think Gaskin would be a beast in that offense and it is a scheme designed to maximise limited physical skillsets at Quarterback like Tua. 

Whether he is ready to be a HC I have absolutely no idea but I think he could run the type of offense that Miami should be running. 

• Like (+1) 1