Divisional round Saturday - 49ers at Packers on FOX

stuvian

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

I don't think we're giving the Bills players credit for how well they handled the cold last week  It's 5 degrees warmer in Green bay yet we've seen one and almost two fumbles and a couple of dropped balls,

But I read on here that we suck because McD didn’t have them practicing outside.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

This is exactly why this should be always fumble. If it is clear that receiver caught the ball and subsequent hit causes lost ball it should be fumble. Not sure how to formulate the rule though,

I thought it met the letter of the current rule.  He caught the ball, got both feet down, and made a football move (started to turn).

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Jimmy G has to be wondering what has happened to his team.   Chronic drops and he is getting whacked a lot.

Hopefully doesn’t end up like whack-a-burrow out there

Jimmy G has to be wondering what has happened to his team.   Chronic drops and he is getting whacked a lot.

Hopefully doesn’t end up like whack-a-burrow out there

Hopefully doesn’t end up like a game of whack a burrow out there

Hopefully doesn’t end up like a game of whack a burrow out there

The Niners O-Line is like a sieve. Just the same way that Cincy was earlier today. When it matters on 3rd and long, they fold up. 

It’s confusing to me how this happens. Where’s the guts? What kind of stones do these men have? The Packers have a good group of defenders, but holy crap, they look like wild animals out there. 

Just now, davefan66 said:

Not sure if Jimmy G is that bad or packers D that good.

Packers didn’t seem very dominant in their wins this year.  Beat a handful of not very good teams and and their wins weren’t by much.

So far his blocking has been bad, and they dropping a lot

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.