Lot of Chief fans terrified of prospect of facing the Bills next week...

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

That board is disgusting. Yes, I’m partial to TBD, but that Board encourages the very worst in mankind. True to form, Chiefs fans answer the call.

😳🤨🤮

Lot of tough guys there. You can tell they're tough because they talk about beating teams in violent ways and every other poster has a half naked woman as his avatar. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

That board is disgusting. Yes, I’m partial to TBD, but that Board encourages the very worst in mankind. True to form, Chiefs fans answer the call.

😳🤨🤮

Execrable savages. Arrogant and dim, plus filthy and low brow. Plus, their qb is a rat face. They need to lose for the good of civilization . . . 😜

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Sorry alpha, but Imo, once you say “it comes down to one thing and one thing only” you statement is bs.  

Both teams’ game plan will have a lot to do with the outcome of the game.  McD, Dabol and Frazier do a similar job of game planning as they did last year, there’s not much any of our players can do to change the outcome.  We had no chance to win the AFCCG last year thanks to our coaching staff.  

that said, our coaches are 💯 capable of out-coaching  Reid and Co.  They just didn’t do it last season. 

I totally agree with the notion that we’ve lost pretty much every game (minus Indy) this year because we shot ourselves in the foot and made stupid mistakes.  It was painful to watch for awhile there mid season.  If we lose and the coaching staff puts together the great gameplan vs KC….shooting ourselves in the foot will likely be the reason why.  So you could be correct….but we’ll have to wait and see what the coaches do. 

My point is more than if we can continue not getting in our own way, we can beat anyone in the league.  

If I am a KC fan, I am not afraid of the Bills. Inversely, as a Bills fan I am not afraid of KC. These are the two best teams in the conference, both playing their best football of the season. I am sure both locker rooms will be redlining all week long. 

This one is gonna be good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

I checked out one of their sites,  just annoying.  Of course KC fans on message boards think they will roll the Bills...and that Buffalo has never experienced the "true" Arrowhead playoff environment they will experience this Sunday night.

They also dissed Allen, saying in 3 games against KC Allen has had only 1 decent half.   I also raised an eyebrow when several said Burrow is better than Allen. Based on one game, Burrow is better than Allen.

I would encourage Bills fans to not troll their boards, as it just seems lame to go on other teams message boards to start crap.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Mango said:

If I am a KC fan, I am not afraid of the Bills. Inversely, as a Bills fan I am not afraid of KC. These are the two best teams in the conference, both playing their best football of the season. I am sure both locker rooms will be redlining all week long. 

This one is gonna be good. 

The KC fans I speak to on another forum who are level headed and sensible people (it is a subscription site so it tends to weed out trolls) take the same view we do - this feels like the real AFCCG and could go either way. Will be a fascinating game. 

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'll say again what I've been saying for a few weeks, it all comes down to daboll and how he calls this game. Last year, I thought our offense was underwhelming in the playoffs. There was a serious lack of creativity. Obviously that wasn't the case Saturday night against the Patriots, but we'll see what happens this Sunday. Daboll needs to keep using mckenzie for the run game and singletary for quick screens. I'd also consider using mckenzie in the slot as Bease hasent had a huge impact lately 

Us being one of the best rushing teams in the NFL since Bates has been in the lineup has been HUGE in helping us find balance.  Singletary becoming the lead back has as well.  No more pass only.  We can do both, and do them both well now. 

On 1/16/2022 at 11:06 AM, Big Turk said:

This is hilarious...it's kinda 50/50 with some posters terrified and others not believing the Bills can do this to the Chiefs.

"Scared sh*tless of Buffalo.

Just hope Josh Allen is gracious enough to use lube."

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341882&page=90

It goes both ways though.  KC looked unstoppable through the 2nd and 3rd quarter.  I am a little worried how the defense will handle the speed on KC between Hill, McKinnon, Hardman etc.  

But then again, Pittsburgh’s offense was so crappy that the defense probably got gassed very early on.   

Either way, one very good team in going to be going home Sunday

I'm 5 pages into that thread and I thought they were discussing a snuff film until some weirdo interjected with talks of coverage and matchups Bills v Chiefs.  That place is messed up.  I sincerely hope that the TBD crowd refrains from trolling their board like a handful of you did last year in the lead up to the AFC Championship Game.  

1 minute ago, JohnNord said:

It goes both ways though.  KC looked unstoppable through the 2nd and 3rd quarter.  I am a little worried how the defense will handle the speed on KC between Hill, McKinnon, Hardman etc.  

But then again, Pittsburgh’s offense was so crappy that the defense probably got gassed very early on.   

Either way, one very good team in going to be going home Sunday

Pittsburgh punted on their first 7 possessions and 5 of those possessions were 3 and out.  The other two drives spanned 5 and 6 plays.  21 to 7 at the half.  KC received to start the 2nd half and scored to make it 28-7.  Picksburgh fumbles the kickoff.  Two plays later its 35-7.  It doesn't get much worse than that. 

27 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Pittsburgh punted on their first 7 possessions and 5 of those possessions were 3 and out.  The other two drives spanned 5 and 6 plays.  21 to 7 at the half.  KC received to start the 2nd half and scored to make it 28-7.  Picksburgh fumbles the kickoff.  Two plays later its 35-7.  It doesn't get much worse than that. 

I’m the Steelers defense….. at least they forced a punt. 

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

As well they should be after the super human game that Josh just played in sub human conditions.

Josh is ready to pass Mahomes in terms of being the best QB in the NFL.

That's a good point, I suppose there are those who would still go Rodgers or Brady. Personally, I wouldn't trade the young guys for either, and thus believe they are more valuable. Josh has an opportunity this week to do just what you say.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Though they did get their own td from a lineman this weekend.

Copy cats, I guess it is a copy cat league, time to one up them and get Bass a TD,  Andy Reid will never expect it and will have to wait until next season to implement that play into his bag of tricks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.