Lot of Chief fans terrified of prospect of facing the Bills next week...

Big Turk

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

To our defense I still think half of our fanbase is just waiting to be disappointed every week haha 

Just half?  I believe 90% of our fans suffer from Bills inflicted PTSD. Wide right. Music City Miracle. 20 losses in a row to the Dolphins, 20 years of dominance at the hands of Brady. 17 year playoff drought.

I will take time heal.  Be gentle.

Edited by longtimebillsfan

Both sides have reason to fear the other. Each team has a QB who is an other world Demi God who makes play and can take over a game which no answer is possible. 

There are only two other QB's who have a similar aura and both are older and not as mobile being Rodgers and Brady. 

Edited by corta765

Seems like a pretty filthy board. I've literally been to all 32 teams boards at some point the past fews years. That one is rough. A lot of vulgar and misinformed posts. One poster was mentioning how bad Josh is when the Bills are trailing. I'm not sure where he ranks, but I know Josh has 11 comeback/GWD before this year. And his 4th quarters statistics are just insane. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.