Lot of Chief fans terrified of prospect of facing the Bills next week...

Big Turk

Im happy the Bills beat the chiefs earlier in the year. They should be confident going into this game.

I do expect the Chiefs defense to play a lot better though, much better than the crap the patties came up with.

Its the heavy weight match-up of the year.

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, beebe said:

I will have to kindly disagree with this. I think the Pats' defense benefited from an extraordinarily easy schedule and good fortune with weather. The Pats got to play the first Bills game in 40 mph wind. They got to play Brady/Bucs in a downpour. They got to play the Titans without Derrick Henry, Julio Jones or AJ Brown. Beyond that, they got to plat the Jets twice, the Dolphins twice (D got worked in the finale), the Jags, the Texans, the Panthers. A few of the better offenses they faced, like the Cowboys and Colts, they got absolutely worked. The Pats had a good D. But by season's end, particularly with some of the late injuries before the playoff game, this defense was not to be feared. Say what you want about the Chiefs' D — it clearly wasn't good enough early — but they played a brutally hard schedule this year and have to be thrilled with where they're at after such a poor start. 

GTFOH….

Chiefs barely survived the Giants at home. Beat Packers without Rodgers, beat Cowboys after losing 3 of their offense playmakers.

Brocos games were pretty equal if denver doesn’t give the turnovers.

Got the raiders when all the off field distractions we’re going on.

you pull the chargers game out due to their ineptness.

KC defense isn’t as good as you say given what Chargers and Bengals did to it.

18 hours ago, Big Turk said:

This is hilarious...it's kinda 50/50 with some posters terrified and others not believing the Bills can do this to the Chiefs.

"Scared sh*tless of Buffalo.

Just hope Josh Allen is gracious enough to use lube."

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341882&page=90

This just reminded me how much I hate the Chiefs and their fans.  Watching the child beater Hill dancing around with pom poms he took from a cheerleader.

God I hope we crush them as bad as we crushed the Cheats**

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 hours ago, hemma said:

We are healthy and our OL and DL have pulled it together since our last meeting.

They have nothing to fear physically, as long as they are completely submissive.

They have three WRs that can run past everyone in our secondary. There is plenty to fear. 

Bills o-line is playing lights out. If they keep Jones in check Allen will have time to carve them up. 

I can think of good reasons for the Chiefs to be worried. 

This game comes down to Chris Jones vs the Bills interior OL. He wrecked the Bills offense in the AFCCG last year and to a lesser extent in Buffalo last season. His primary 'victim' Jon Feliciano has since lost his starting job, but I would go as far as to say that if the Bills can neutralise Jones Kansas City can't beat us. We saw what a Jonesless KC looked like against the Bills in week 5. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, djp14150 said:

GTFOH….

Chiefs barely survived the Giants at home. Beat Packers without Rodgers, beat Cowboys after losing 3 of their offense playmakers.

Brocos games were pretty equal if denver doesn’t give the turnovers.

Got the raiders when all the off field distractions we’re going on.

you pull the chargers game out due to their ineptness.

KC defense isn’t as good as you say given what Chargers and Bengals did to it.

So our d isn’t that good considering what the Titans and colts did to it?  Same comment my man.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I can think of good reasons for the Chiefs to be worried. 

This game comes down to Chris Jones vs the Bills interior OL. He wrecked the Bills offense in the AFCCG last year and to a lesser extent in Buffalo last season. His primary 'victim' Jon Feliciano has since lost his starting job, but I would go as far as to say that if the Bills can neutralise Jones Kansas City can't beat us. We saw what a Jonesless KC looked like against the Bills in week 5. 

This!!

No feliciano vs Jones.  Santa delivered!  MEEEEEERRRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!  Hohoho!! 

Going into this season, I thought the season would, again, come down to Feliciano vs Jones in the AFCCG.  It’s a week earlier, but I’m thankful that we don’t have to watch that obliteration next week.  Hopefully ever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.