Lot of Chief fans terrified of prospect of facing the Bills next week...

Big Turk

This game will come down to one thing and one thing only…whether we shoot ourselves in the foot or not.  

Almost all of of our losses, even arguably all of them, can be pin pointed to times where we self inflicted our own demise.  Commonly dumb penalties were the root like false starts and holding calls taking points off the board and killing drives or stupid penalties after stopping the opponent on third down and giving them free first downs and allowing them to get points instead of getting them off the field.  We had other things like bad drops and missed assignments too.  

But when we don’t beat ourselves, we are capable of what we did this past Sunday and have been doing the past 5 weeks.  

So we play smart and disciplined football, we will again beat these Chiefs.  I think Mahomes turns the ball over at least once this weekend, so if we can win that turnover battle and not hurt ourselves we will win handedly.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This game will come down to one thing and one thing only…whether we shoot ourselves in the foot or not.  

Almost all of of our losses, even arguably all of them, can be pin pointed to times where we self inflicted our own demise.  Commonly dumb penalties were the root like false starts and holding calls taking points off the board and killing drives or stupid penalties after stopping the opponent on third down and giving them free first downs and allowing them to get points instead of getting them off the field.  We had other things like bad drops and missed assignments too.  

But when we don’t beat ourselves, we are capable of what we did this past Sunday and have been doing the past 5 weeks.  

So we play smart and disciplined football, we will again beat these Chiefs.  I think Mahomes turns the ball over at least once this weekend, so if we can win that turnover battle and not hurt ourselves we will win handedly.  

Agree 100%. I will add that the team, for the most part is as healthy as they have been all season, and the Oline has finally had the opportunity to have the best five players healthy and playing together.

The Bills are the most complete team in the NFL and, if they do not turn the ball over and do not commit critical penalties, they can beat any team, anywhere.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, teef said:

i can hear the this voice in my head.

Funny story, I played beer league hockey and we were the Chiefs so I ordered a jersey for myself.  It never showed up and the company that made them shipped me a new one overnight along with a chiefs shirt as well as an autographed picture of Yvon Barrette on the phone captioned "Trade my right ***** now".

Probably my favorite memorabilia that I have.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Agree 100%. I will add that the team, for the most part is as healthy as they have been all season, and the Oline has finally had the opportunity to have the best five players healthy and playing together.

The Bills are the most complete team in the NFL and, if they do not turn the ball over and do not commit critical penalties, they can beat any team, anywhere.

Totally agree, the OL improvement has been huge for us.  And they keep playing like they are not drawing stupid flags, we will win the SB IMHO.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

22 hours ago, Big Turk said:

This is hilarious...it's kinda 50/50 with some posters terrified and others not believing the Bills can do this to the Chiefs.

"Scared sh*tless of Buffalo.

Just hope Josh Allen is gracious enough to use lube."

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341882&page=90

As well they should be after the super human game that Josh just played in sub human conditions.

Josh is ready to pass Mahomes in terms of being the best QB in the NFL.

• Agree 4

29 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Funny story, I played beer league hockey and we were the Chiefs so I ordered a jersey for myself.  It never showed up and the company that made them shipped me a new one overnight along with a chiefs shirt as well as an autographed picture of Yvon Barrette on the phone captioned "Trade my right ***** now".

Probably my favorite memorabilia that I have.

i mean...that's incredible!

5 hours ago, stosh64 said:

This just reminded me how much I hate the Chiefs and their fans.  Watching the child beater Hill dancing around with pom poms he took from a cheerleader.

God I hope we crush them as bad as we crushed the Cheats**

I agree.  God I hate the Chiefs more than I ever hated the Pats.  Greatest collection of criminals and punchable faces ever assembled, imo.  Even Mahomes dumb way of jogging like something is stuck up his rear drives me insane. 

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

“NE is just choking on both sides of the ball, it's not the greatness of Buffalo”

One can only hope the team thinks like their fans. This dude seems to have forgotten the Bills beat them earlier this season.

it is impossible to choke so badly that literally everything the other team does is measured from a historic perspective.

Additionally, choking so badly is Mac going 10 for 35, for 175 yards and 4 pics, which wasn’t the case.

The most terrifying thing fans around the country should take away from the Bills record setting performance against the Patriots…is the Fact that the Patriots weren’t actually terrible.

Yeah…the Bills ARE that good.  No presumption here.  Just a firm commitment to not being afraid of anyone in this league.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

I'll say again what I've been saying for a few weeks, it all comes down to daboll and how he calls this game. Last year, I thought our offense was underwhelming in the playoffs. There was a serious lack of creativity. Obviously that wasn't the case Saturday night against the Patriots, but we'll see what happens this Sunday. Daboll needs to keep using mckenzie for the run game and singletary for quick screens. I'd also consider using mckenzie in the slot as Bease hasent had a huge impact lately 

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry alpha, but Imo, once you say “it comes down to one thing and one thing only” you statement is bs.  

Both teams’ game plan will have a lot to do with the outcome of the game.  McD, Dabol and Frazier do a similar job of game planning as they did last year, there’s not much any of our players can do to change the outcome.  We had no chance to win the AFCCG last year thanks to our coaching staff.  

that said, our coaches are 💯 capable of out-coaching  Reid and Co.  They just didn’t do it last season. 

I totally agree with the notion that we’ve lost pretty much every game (minus Indy) this year because we shot ourselves in the foot and made stupid mistakes.  It was painful to watch for awhile there mid season.  If we lose and the coaching staff puts together the great gameplan vs KC….shooting ourselves in the foot will likely be the reason why.  So you could be correct….but we’ll have to wait and see what the coaches do. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.