Fitz at the game?

Captain Caveman

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I think the NFL rules Bills cannot stop it. Coordinator positions open for Dorsey cannot he blocked 

I would think Dorsey is a strong internal candidate, if not the favorite (at least for internal candidates) for the OC if Daboll leaves same as Washington (DL coach and former DC of Panthers) if Frazier leaves (and gets us two 3rd rounders)....having a succession plan in place is highly likely....

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

We'll always love Fitz. I'm always amazed at the amount of former players that still love buffalo. Especially the ones that played in the drought era (Stevie Johnson, Fred Jackson etc). 

I think a lot of NFL players, especially if they come from huge college programs (like most of them do), really tune into the enthusiasm of Bills fans and the way we offer a college-like atmosphere at the NFL level.

You don't get that as a player in a lot of destinations, but you do in Buffalo, and they are appreciative for it.

7 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

He’s the reason we don’t have to deal with Brady anymore in the division. Brady stays if Fitz doesn’t beat him week 17 in ‘19. 

Sometimes I think fans here look past his shortcomings as a Bill (strictly in terms of quarterback play) because he's such a likable dude.

But one big thing I give him props for in his career is he's held his own more often then not in matchups versus Brady.  Besides that game you mentioned guess who was the last Jet starting QB to beat NE. 

3 hours ago, purple haze said:

If Daboll gets a HC gig, Dorsey would probably be the Bills next OC.  Working with Allen and Co. would boost his profile considerably.  Moreso than in a new situation that needs to be built up.  I doubt he’s going anywhere.

All I am saying his choice. Bills cannot block an interview like in the past. 

Fitz has the third highest Wonderlic score of any NFL player. 

Pat McInally, a punter also from Harvard has the only perfect score. 

Lackawanna native, Mike Mamula, a Boston College product had a 49, which convinced the Eagles to draft him over Warren Sapp, oops. 

I agree, Fitz if he wants to work, (and I'm sure his Harvard buddies are running his money, so he's kept most of it), will be a FO guy like Elway.

6 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Looks like he was in or near the Clubs. I expect Trubisky to move on for a placeholder job where he can actually play. 

I’d love Fitz as the backup for a year or two before he retires then give him a job in something football around here since he clearly loves the area and has the professional and academic background . 

He is pretty smart too, I think he went to Harvard. 

8 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

another reason to love this guy !  will retire a a Bill, maybe our backup one of these years ?

NEXT season... just seems like it is meant to be.  Serendipity? ...we'll see

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Not quite under the heaters, they were behind him.  No chains, just his chest hair to keep him warm.  I have a pic and I am trying to size it small enough to post it here. It is legendary. (pic added)

274579596_Fitzpatrick(2).thumb.jpg.0abda60eae773fef3a1c209cd93a8a18.jpg

Ryan Fitzpatrick is my spirit animal. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.