Fitz at the game?

Captain Caveman

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Beware the Fitzy jinx ;) 

(as a back up QB)

Well he was named starter not BU so he cursed himself ;)

Does that even count if your sitting under the heaters? ;)

BTW did he have all those chains on? ;) 

Not quite under the heaters, they were behind him.  No chains, just his chest hair to keep him warm.  I have a pic and I am trying to size it small enough to post it here. It is legendary. (pic added)

274579596_Fitzpatrick(2).thumb.jpg.0abda60eae773fef3a1c209cd93a8a18.jpg

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 10

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Bring him in on the Offensive staff if he wants to coach. 

I do have a feeling Daboll and Dorsey are both coaching in other teams next year. Specially after last night. 

Dabol maybe but i would hope Beane is much smarter than to let both of them get away especially after the performance they had last night that would be totally foolish on his part !! 

21 minutes ago, T master said:

Dabol maybe but i would hope Beane is much smarter than to let both of them get away especially after the performance they had last night that would be totally foolish on his part !! 

I think the NFL rules Bills cannot stop it. Coordinator positions open for Dorsey cannot he blocked 

48 minutes ago, transient said:

I get the Fitz love, but if I’m Beane I don’t want the curse of the Fitzpatrick anywhere near my starting QB. 

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Haha. Fitz going down week 1 when finally getting another shot as undisputed starter has surely broken the curse!!

Just disallow voodoo dolls and pins disallowed in stadium.  Some fans like @JMF2006 will be but unhappy better than them than rest of us.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, T master said:

Do you refuse to let Dorsey leave to take another position if Coach Diabolical got a HC offer?

He has already said it is his policy to not prevent promotions or people leaving.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think the NFL rules Bills cannot stop it. Coordinator positions open for Dorsey cannot he blocked 

Right but picking your career choices are important. If Daboll gets hired somewhere there is a good chance that Dorsey gets offered both Buffalo and Miami (or another teams) OC positions. 

If youre trying to cut your teeth as an OC in the league, would you rather it be with Allen or Tua?

7 minutes ago, since79 said:

Fitz is Buffalo.......

Jesus, Tee is everywhere. Pretty sure she is Buffalo. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

Looks like he was in or near the Clubs. I expect Trubisky to move on for a placeholder job where he can actually play. 

I’d love Fitz as the backup for a year or two before he retires then give him a job in something football around here since he clearly loves the area and has the professional and academic background . 

NO! NO! NO! I love Fitz, but every time a team hires him to be the #1 back up, the QB1 gets hurt and Fitz ends up starting more games than anyone wanted. Even though he only played here four years, he is one of the Buffalo community all-time favorites. Hire him to coach or work for the organization. That would be best for all concerned.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Do you refuse to let Dorsey leave to take another position if Coach Diabolical got a HC offer?

He has already said it is his policy to not prevent promotions or people leaving.

No you allow him to take interviews if he decides he wants to but you just tell him flat out before any team requests a interview that the Bills will match or beat any offer any other team wants to give you as a coordinator !! 

I think that this offense might be able to be even better if Dorsey stay just for the fact that he see's within the scheme what works & what doesn't & i also think he has a lot more input than we as fans may think already .

So if continuity is a plus in the NFL as far as scheme then this would be a no brainier & i would think that Beane & McD have already told Dorsey that when the time comes the Dabol gets a HC position he will be automatically moved into the OC position with a big raise in pay ..

He's proved himself first with Cam now with Josh it's time for him to take the next step & become a OC & i believe one day will be considered as a HC in the NFL but not before the Bills win multiple SB's !! 

That's it this dude needs to be on the Bills wall of fame i thought Fred was one of the most beloved Bills ever & Kyle is and always will be my favorite but i didn't see either of them in the stands last night or pictures like these of Fitz the guy is a Bills legend & fan favorite !!

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they brought him back in a back up role ! We know Mitch will more than likely be moving on after this year so the Bills will be in need of someone to fill the back up role at the QB position & hell Fitz is every bit as good as Barkley was !! 

We know the guy is mobile and we know his heart & that he loves the Bills, sure he has the tendency to put up some INT's but then there are the games when he wills his team to victory like the Raiders game 2 seasons ago .

I think it would only be right that he retires as a Buffalo Bill you don't see him attending any Miami games do we you don't see him going to any Texans games but he always seems to be at functions that are around the Bills organization weather it be for former players or games like this !

Fitz is not only a former player but a Bills fan which he proved last night ! He could have been up in a cozy booth as a former Bills player but was he HELL NO he wanted to be out with the Bills Mafia for the full experience and then to remove his shirt with that young Bills fan that kid will always be a Bills fan (was that his son)

If that in & of it self doesn't deserve wall of fame honors i don't know what does he is one of a kind in Bills history and will always be loved in Buffalo !!

Fitz for the Bills Wall of Fame !! Make it so number 1 !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, CSBill said:

NO! NO! NO! I love Fitz, but every time a team hires him to be the #1 back up, the QB1 gets hurt and Fitz ends up starting more games than anyone wanted. Even though he only played here four years, he is one of the Buffalo community all-time favorites. Hire him to coach or work for the organization. That would be best for all concerned.

I don’t believe in superstitions. The fact that so many fans don’t want him here because of some dumb luck that’s happened 

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If Daboll gets a HC gig, Dorsey would probably be the Bills next OC.  Working with Allen and Co. would boost his profile considerably.  Moreso than in a new situation that needs to be built up.  I doubt he’s going anywhere.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.