List of Superbowl Rooting Interests

Metal Man

At work this week everyone has been passing around their order of who they'd like to see win the Superbowl from most to least so I thought it might be interesting to see what the consensus is for Bills fans.

Well I guess 2-14 as I assume everyone will have the Bills at 1. 

For me:

Bills

Raiders

Titans

Bengals

49ers

Eagles

Rams

Packers

Steelers

Cards

Chiefs

Bucs

Cowgirls

Cheaters

Titans are probably a little high for a lot of people here because Vrabel is such a $*&#$!!! But when I was in Nashville a couple years ago for the Bills game the Titans fans were pretty cool so I wouldn't mind one for them if Buffalo doesn't make it.

• Like (+1) 2

1. Bills. Obvious reason.

2. Bengals. Different team but they fought hard in a meaningless game and put us in the playoffs. That Bengals win over the Ravens is still the highlight of my life as a Bills fan. Can't think of any Bills win that brought me more joy than that 4th and 11 pass that won the Bengals v Ravens game that put us in playoffs.

Nobody else.

Edited by Evian
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Bills

Bengals 

Packers

anyone but the Buccaneers 

But if the Bills met Tampa in the SB & they beat Brady wouldn't that be some sweet tasting revenge I'm just saying !!! 

That might be better than a filet mig non with some king crab legs on the side a bottle of wine & sex after words !! 🤔

Well maybe not that good but it would be really good 😆

5 minutes ago, T master said:

But if the Bills met Tampa in the SB & they beat Brady wouldn't that be some sweet tasting revenge I'm just saying !!! 

That might be better than a filet mig non with some king crab legs on the side a bottle of wine & sex after words !! 🤔

I hear you, and it would be amazing. But I just can't do another Brady Super Bowl. It's enough already. 

The sooner the Buccaneers lose the better. Then the playoffs are just fun. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

That is the ultimate boom or bust scenario. 

A championship is a championship no matter what but beating Brady*** for one would make it a little sweeter.

On the flip side it would be one more dagger that SOB put through the Buffalo fanbase heart.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I hear you, and it would be amazing. But I just can't do another Brady Super Bowl. It's enough already. 

The sooner the Buccaneers lose the better. Then the playoffs are just fun. 

I thought about this too. It would be cool to beat both Belichek and Brady on our way to the Lombardi trophy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Evian said:

1. Bills. Obvious reason.

2. Bengals. Different team but they fought hard in a meaningless game and put us in the playoffs. That Bengals win over the Ravens is still the highlight of my life as a Bills fan. Can't think of any Bills win that brought me more joy than that 4th and 11 pass that won the Bengals v Ravens game that put us in playoffs.

Nobody else.

If it's not the Bills (and no fan base anywhere deserves it more than us, not even Detroit), then it ought to be the Bengals. They're actually kind of the Jr. Bills - always playing second fiddle to another divisional team, built a fantastic team that came awfully close to getting over the hump a couple times in the last decade, went through a painful rebuild, and now are back with a more likable cast of characters (Vontaze Burfict, anyone?). Plus they played hard to break our playoff drought in 2017 even though they had nothing of their own to play for. If heaven forbid we don't make it, I'll be pulling for them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

TFP...always...I have always held places in my heart after the Bills for The Pack and Cincy.

You and I can party together on game day...you pay for everything, though.

😄😉

It's a compelling offer! I'll get back to you by Monday...

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

TFP...always...I have always held places in my heart after the Bills for The Pack and Cincy.

You and I can party together on game day...you pay for everything, though.

😄😉

I love Joe Burrow. Dude is fun to watch and I love the swagger!

34 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I thought about this too. It would be cool to beat both Belichek and Brady on our way to the Lombardi trophy. 

It definitely would be, especially if there were plenty of closeups of Brady's angry face on the sidelines, a thrown tablet, and some hushed tones about "maybe this is it for Brady after this humiliating beatdown... you hate to see it, Al" 

That kind of stuff!

• Like (+1) 1

Bills before anyone ever.

Would not mind seeing win it:

- Bengals (similarly long history of misery & helped us end drought)

- Raiders (cool story w/ adversity & definite underdogs)

- Rams (Stafford deserves it after most of career in DET; McVay, Woods, & Miller also deserving)

Meh:

- Eagles, 49ers, Cardinals

Over them / hate them or players on them:

- Pats*, Steelers, Chiefs, Titans, Cowboys, Packers, Buccaneers 

Living in Maine, I'm picking the Bucs as #2. It was so sweet to see how much pain Brady winning another ring caused Pats fans up here. 

3. 49ers (another ex- pat QB lol)

4. Bengals

5. Raiders

6. Rams

7. Cardinals

8. Titans

9. Eagles

10. Cowboys

11. Packers

12. Chiefs

13. Steelers

32. Cheatriots

4 hours ago, T master said:

Sounds great. My only concern there would be the Zebras and the Tommy factor.  Just ask the Chiefs what can happen (as if we didn't already know).

For that reason if we make it I want anyone but the Bucs. But with the Zebras and the Tommy factor it very well could be.

Edited by reddogblitz

I have the Bills #1 and kind of don't care beyond that.

Having said that, the 49ers have always been my "second team" going back to when they were magical in the '80s.

I think I'd pull for them to somehow win it all if we can't.

Beyond that, I truly don't care who wins or loses at all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.