Freezing Out Allen

hondo in seattle

3 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Now do MacDorkle

Good point.

If New England is pinning any hopes of a victory based on that fiasco of a game in the first matchup they are delusional.  Mac Jones was a joke of a QB, yes we lost and yes we were outcoached, McD isnt going to cower again with J Allen and the weather. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

This gives Pats fans hope...  

image.thumb.png.25b0d2ed3fb63c6d186cf585f8661057.png

2018 and 2019 have no bearing on who he is today. 

Also precipitation and wind matter as well. 

So really 1 game vs the Falcons in the snow and he had a couple dropped TDs that game too, interceptions off deflections. 

Also,  he was really damn good in the playoffs last year when the temperature was recorded at 34 degrees at kickoff, rather than 32 lol

• Like (+1) 3

Please, no. I'm already consumed with my usual "something will go wrong" illness that usually consumes me before we play Belichick. I thought I was over it but the playoffs have brought on a very vigorous variant.

I keep hearing the announcers shouting "the Bills won the battle but again the Patriots have won the war!" in my sleep, then I wake up screaming

• Haha (+1) 2

Not sure why it gives them hope...earlier game this year we were only one bad Diggs drop away from the win, DESPITE a terrible game across the entire offense. NE only ran the ball because they had no choice, that is what having a noodle arm QB does to your team. Our QB can throw in what we will see weather wise on Saturday night and theirs cannot.  Josh will have yet another W in cold weather as well as stepping on the throat of that crap in NE and closing down their season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.