Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

even with watt doing what he's done that defense is still ranked in the mid 20's in both yards and points allowed. Their offense is also ranked in the mid 20's in yards and points. They are a bad team. I'm at a loss on how they weaseled their way in.

and Ben can't throw more than 7 yds at a time

The Bills didn't punt the last time, and dominated the game - yet the Pats still had a chance at the end if Jackson had pulled in that INT.

That's not acceptable for a game that one-sided.  They left too many points on the board, as they did the 1st time against the Pats (which was more understandable due to the wind).

The Chargers gave a clinic last night in how to keep an inferior team IN a game.  It's a very easy thing to do:  don't capitalize on opportunities, make a few big mistakes at key times, and get a bad call or 2 against you.

You don't have to be perfect - but you have to be focused for the full 60 minutes, and just play smart football.  This game shouldn't be all that close if the Bills just play their game. 

• Like (+1) 5

29 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Do not look past any opponent.   Belichick is one of the best in crafting game plans.  Bills must execute their game plan and thwart NE.   

"Thou shalt execute thy game plan, smite thy foe, and thus thwart the Patriots of New England."

Thus spaketh Nitro.

👏

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Haha (+1) 1

Mac Jones is a bad quarterback.  Josh Allen is a very streaky quarterback.  When he is on he’s great but he can also miss easy throws and make terrible decisions in big spots.  It’s like riding a rollercoaster.  

I think that the Bills take this game but would I be shocked if they lost?  No.

That aside everyone will be saying how the NFL is rigged against the Bills if they lose this game.. as if that eases the pain or something.  People that think this way still watch the games which is as baffling as it is bizarre.

40 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I have feet warmers. The problem is, my boots go up to like my knees, so I cant get the feet warmers down the boot and by my toes - and I dont wanna put them UNDER my feet because then im walking on them all awkwardly ya know?

They have toe warmers that are flat and adhere to the front of the removable soles in your shoes/boots. There are also flat feet warmers.

• Like (+1) 1

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

25 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

"Thou shalt execute thy game plan, smite thy foe, and thus thwart the Patriots of New England."

Thus spaketh Nitro.

👏

Old school fire and brimestone

Edited by Nitro
  • Like (+1) 1

I saw a Boston sportscast where they agreed that McDermott "hates" Belichick.

I wasn't sure where they were getting that.  McD had that one comment to the media after the wind game, but it wasn't anti-BB....it was just anti the media hyping BB.

Have there been any other indications of a claim like that? I never saw it that way.

38 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Completely agree.

Tomlin knows he comes in a HUGE dog.

He will convey this to his mongrels. I consider them dangerous. So should KC.

They are gonna run that ball so much against that chiefs d who got exposed against denver the other night.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Do not look past any opponent.   Belichick is one of the best in crafting game plans.  Bills must execute their game plan and thwart NE.   

Should be an easy game like the last time they played... sadly it will be all about the weather.

This team needs a dome.

36 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

If there's windy conditions, stop the run and limit turnovers, we'll win this time. Our defense is looking better since the last game with them. Josh will take what the Pats defense gives him and our receivers will dominate. 

so far low wind forecast but bitter cold, single digits

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.