1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

No as artificial surface.   Am only aware of this being done on natural grass fields.  Maybe the new stadium will be heated as early indications are that it will have natural turf.  

Turf can be heated.  HS field near here is

just trying to keep it above freezing so it’s not hard

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BritBill said:

It wasn’t just the penalties it was them being called against players who weren’t even dressed after the officials had talked it over for 5 minutes. 

It was painful to watch. 

Most embarrassing game this year. Couldn’t believe the debating back and forth for minutes.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Thank you and all who wished well (I'm not sure how to quote multiple posts). It seems like she is going to be OK.

when I read your post I thought asthma or Croup. My son had croup as a child.... Very scary to hear them wheeze. The treatments they give n ER are fabulous. If they thought she was at risk of further complications they'd have admitted her. So the fact she is home is GREAT. Just keep a close eye kids are resiient its WE parents that need recovery from that kind of experience also. Yikes man. God speed and prayers for you all.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Don’t get me wrong, they have been incredible almost everywhere else. And I’m not even saying they can’t identify a vet that can get it done. I’d just stop drafting them for a bit.

Star, Murphy, Butler, Jefferson, and Addison were veteran singings. Star is ok at best. Addison is at best ok sometimes. The rest are awful. But I wanted to keep Lawson and he has turned out to be even worse than he was with Buffalo so they made the right decision there.

Hated the Oliver pick but he is playing well now. He will likely never live up to draft position but he is looking like a solid above average starter. I was ready to write off Phillips but he has had a nice month or two of games. Hope he finishes the season strong.

• Disagree 1

34 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yea hopefully affects ATL more than Bills. Either way we will likely see some lose their footing running routes on both sides. Just hope for Bills sake it doesn't result in any TO's

Atlanta might be looking to run back on the bus getting a taste of this weather

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Star, Murphy, Butler, Jefferson, and Addison were veteran singings. Star is ok at best. Addison is at best ok sometimes. The rest are awful. But I wanted to keep Lawson and he has turned out to be even worse than he was with Buffalo so they made the right decision there.

Hated the Oliver pick but he is playing well now. He will likely never live up to draft position but he is looking like a solid above average starter. I was ready to write off Phillips but he has had a nice month or two of games. Hope he finishes the season strong.

Leslie Frazier must be a god to have the number 1 D with such crappy players

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Curious if they are even gonna show the bills game today since there has been zero coverage about the game in the last hour and a half.

We are playing a garbage NFC team. There could not be a less interesting matchup.

Nice! Keep feliciano on the bench.

No more injuries please.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1