1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Not feeling too impressed about this particular crew of Zebras.

Donkeys would be more apt for their performance in the other game they reffed, as they were the worst I've ever seen tbh.

Clueless, is probably a somewhat inadequate description of them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

This game is not a gimme, foolish to think so.  We practice in the forging barn all the time, we're no better off than the Falcons right now.  We have no heavy run package so when it's like this, running becomes more important and we don't have an answer. I think we still win but in no way is this a gimme. This weather is an equalizer.  Again, we're built for a ***** dome stadium that we don't have. 

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Boy, it’s feeling a lot like the Jags pregame thread in here. Let’s not chalk the win up before we even kick the ball. 

And Houston, Miami, jets, Carolina… it really doesn’t matter what the thread looks like 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Not feeling too impressed about this particular crew of Zebras.

Donkeys would be more apt for their performance in the other game they reffed, as they were the worst I've ever seen tbh.

Clueless, is probably a somewhat inadequate description of them.

Lol, I'm never impressed by any crew, but yeah...this particular crew stands out a little more

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Up early taking my 5-yo daughter to the ER because she woke up unable to breathe. Waiting now. Go Bills

Edit: After some breathing treatment we are back home monitoring her. They are not sure why her breathing closed up but think she will be OK.

Sorry to hear that GT, but glad she is doing better. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Fallser said:

This game is not a gimme, foolish to think so.  We practice in the forging barn all the time, we're no better off than the Falcons right now.  We have no heavy run package so when it's like this, running becomes more important and we don't have an answer. I think we still win but in no way is this a gimme. This weather is an equalizer.  Again, we're built for a ***** dome stadium that we don't have. 

it's just snow

27 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Boy, it’s feeling a lot like the Jags pregame thread in here. Let’s not chalk the win up before we even kick the ball. 

our thoughts have no effect on the outcome of the game

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Words can’t express how tired I am of seeing people whine about a dome stadium.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

it's just snow

Or "it's just wind" or "it's just rain"...been on that bus before.

Just now, Logic said:

Words can’t express how tired I am of seeing people whine about a dome stadium.

Who's whining about a dome stadium? I say ***** a dome. 

11 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Man, this isn't 1976. We have a QB that can throw in a flipping hurricane (and did...Diggs tracks that deep ball better and it's a whole nother narrative).

Sit back. Enjoy. Bills by 2 TDs. 

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Up early taking my 5-yo daughter to the ER because she woke up unable to breathe. Waiting now. Go Bills

Edit: After some breathing treatment we are back home monitoring her. They are not sure why her breathing closed up but think she will be OK.

Croup?

Honestly I’m all for outdoor football…. I just think Josh Allen is our QB for the next 6-10 years. I just think he’s best suited to be out of the elements. 

That’s just my opinion. The outdoor stadium decision is 100% based on money and not what suits the players. Which is fine too

Edited by CEN-CAL17