Caption This Photo

Doc Brown

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

“Easy money Matt!”

PS One of the greatest Bills games ever featured no punts: 34-31 Bills over 49ers in their glory days with Rice and Young. Had the game on VHS and wore it out. 

I still remember that game. It was amazing. Probably one of the greatest games in NFL history.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

“Easy money Matt!”

PS One of the greatest Bills games ever featured no punts: 34-31 Bills over 49ers in their glory days with Rice and Young. Had the game on VHS and wore it out. 

I remember that game vividly- pacing, anxious, agonizing. But in the end they pulled it off. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

“Easy money Matt!”

I remember that game! A good friend of mine was a 49er fan. Every time they scored he’d call me(on a land line). Every Bills score is call him. Epic. 

Not that I was looking but. Is that JAs wang?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.