GDT: Browns @ Packers, Christmas Day, 4:30 PM Eastern

RiotAct

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

To be fair to Mayfield at least two of his INT's were PI's. This has a bit of a Bills@Bucs vibe about it.

I thought his 3rd interception was on the wr. He raised his hand like he was open, then seemed to give up on the play before slipping and falling down.

The refs are clearly changing the outcome of games. All those brain dead people that constantly always say "well, they shouldn't have been in that position in the first place. They had many other opportunities". That's not the point.  In the most critical time of the game, on a very blatant bad call by the refs, this changed the outcome of the game. Period. They were down by 2 points on the final drive of the game. If that call is made, they are in field goal range. Everything that happens prior is irrelevant. The opportunity at that moment was taken away by the officials. Would the Browns have scored? We don't know. But THAT CALL was the number one reason why it was lost

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Officiating is ALWAYS terrible. It’s ok to admit they are horrible constantly. 

Bad non call but that hold was way less obvious than Diggs getting dragged down by his collar late in the 4th or having his jersey grabbed earlier vs TB. Still refereeing is borderline pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

That was clearly a hold. Lol he pulled the receiver away from the ball so he had access to it 😆

There's definitely preferential treatment given to these high profile teams. Lowly Buffalo and Cleveland and other red headed stepchildren are called a different game. Pretty sickening stuff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Herc11 said:

What I don't understand, is NFL HQ in New York likes to chime in and change penalties that are called.

Why don't they chime in on obvious non-calls as well??

I get why they stay away from PI and defensive holding. It's very subjective.

But they could have one metric - if a defender has the jersey, that's not subjective. That's something they could review & call correctly every time.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Is it  getting worse?  These weird crucial calls?  I don't recall so many of these prior seasons. 

yea i noticed. refs REALLLLLLY swallowing whistle in 4th Q/OT big time plays. like guys throw the flag if its obvious

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.