Beasley test positive

Buffalo_Stampede

Just now, HalftimeAdjustment said:

If the initially reported numbers are correct we are almost out of non-vaccinated players. Of course, there is a good chance that many vaccinated players will also test positive.

Also, best wishes to Cole and hopefully he does not get very sick.

NFL not testing vaccinated as of this week 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, he's gone on and off of how many teams now this season?  3?

Either he's unhappy with the expectations of a PS player, or he's not himself anymore.

Right, but he IS familiar with what we run.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Except they are - they are tested if 1) they self report symptoms 2) they have a fever 3) they are selected as part of the "random sample" designated by the testing company.

Yes should have clarified no longer mass testing unvaccinated. It is still possible to be tested  though 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

NFL not testing vaccinated as of this week 

True, that will reduce positive tests, but some will get symptoms. See the report on Feliciano who claims he was vaccinated and also went to the ER. An annoying cough is a mild symptom but hard to fully conceal, and very possible for a vaccinated individual.

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

With almost every team impacted, after tonight's games close out week 15 the league should consider postponing week 16, shutting down for a week, and pushing the remainder of the regular season and post season back a week.  But I expect they won't...

Because it won't do anything 

This is the life we "chose" now.  

Enjoy it.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

True, that will reduce positive tests, but some will get symptoms. See the report on Feliciano who claims he was vaccinated and also went to the ER. An annoying cough is a mild symptom but hard to fully conceal, and very possible for a vaccinated individual.

Some may of course . It will definitely cut it down though. 

1 hour ago, teef said:

well *****.  here we go.

Dion Dawkins is still having long COVID side-effects and battling through it.  Cole, had seen that and still decided "Imma risk it."  My father had COVID, has battled long COVID, and had a stroke due to it.  In between Sanders, Digs, and Davis we cang get it there and get it in there.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is me being less insulting.  Grow some thicker skin man.  

So, to be clear, you do understand that McKenzie's never been "benched" as the Bills' slot receiver, right?     

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

It now only remains to be seen who else he infected.  I am shocked it took this long.  He should be among Beane’s first cuts this offseason.  

Yeah.   Who wants depth receivers who outplay half the NFL's starting number 1 receivers.

It really sucks having a great quarterback AND great receivers.   Man that sucks. 😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Close to 100% chance he’ll be just fine. Besides, he sucks and shouldn’t even be on the team. I saw it on this board! 

I still think he's incredibly important. I'm sure he'll be fine but he'll miss Sunday's game

1 hour ago, nucci said:

I guess being young and healthy didn't protect him like he thought

Not to be a tool but your statement is kind of out of context. I mean it’s not implied being young and healthy won’t prevent him from getting Covid. The argument would be that if he gets it, he believes being young and healthy will help him fight off the Covid just as good had he been vaccinated. Assuming what you said was what h Beasley said originally. I didn’t follow all his tweets. 

Just saying if everyone is going to pile it on Beasley because he got it when the vast majority in the NFL have been vaccinated and it’s spreading like wildfire amongst everyone. Hard to say he’s in any different position. I suppose we can wait and see how bad of symptoms he develops over the next few days and put his theory to test. 

Im not too concerned other than he won’t be available for a longer time for not being vaccinated. This strand doesn’t seem to be very bad compared to the first one. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2