Feliciano to Covid list

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This should be a fun day for Josh with his bum toe behind a shredded offensive line 

He's going to have to find targets quickly and throw them the ball.

Some times he can do that, some times he can't.

If he does it today, we win by 25.

• Agree 1

not to be lost on all of us. if antonio brown and 2 others on tampa got fake vax cards...you better believe other players have them too

also the definition of vaccinated is changing. need to have  booster. i bet 80% of the players did not and will not get a booster

• Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, balln said:

not to be lost on all of us. if antonio brown and 2 others on tampa got fake vax cards...you better believe other players have them too

also the definition of vaccinated is changing. need to have  booster. i bet 80% of the players did not and will not get a booster

Whatever. A whole lot of idiotic speculating on your part.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This should be a fun day for Josh with his bum toe behind a shredded offensive line 

FWIW, Feliciano hasn't started since week 8 and has 5 ST snaps last week.

So he doesn't contribute to the "shred" that I can see.

The real concern is that I'm gathering Dawkins didn't meet the criteria to return, so what do we do there?

10 minutes ago, balln said:

NFL is not changing the definition for players. And you have no idea who got the booster. 

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Wow what?

This is a little aggressive. We’re in a pandemic.

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

Because he contracted Covid?

Cripes. Get over yourself.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cut him because he tested positive for covid like half the league? He’s vaccinated. As of today they wouldn’t even test him if he’s asymptomatic 

Ok.  I overreacted.  We shouldn’t cut him now.  We should cut him in the offseason.  He sucks.  He can’t be trusted.  He regularly misses games.  He’s a backup center.  

I’m not a fan.  I think he’s a bum.  And when the bums that we pay constantly miss games, it frustrates me.  Sue me

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Ok.  I overreacted.  We shouldn’t cut him now.  We should cut him in the offseason.  He sucks.  He can’t be trusted.  He regularly misses games.  He’s a backup center.  

I’m not a fan.  I think he’s a bum.  And when the bums that we pay constantly miss games, it frustrates me.  Sue me

LOL...OK, I can agree with that! 👍

Maybe we can send him to Foxboro, dress him like a janitor, and have him lick all the doorknobs at Gillette? 🤷🏼

Edited by Beast
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

FWIW, Feliciano hasn't started since week 8 and has 5 ST snaps last week.

So he doesn't contribute to the "shred" that I can see.

The real concern is that I'm gathering Dawkins didn't meet the criteria to return, so what do we do there?

Yeah it sucks that he’s not an option but we’ve been playing without him for awhile now

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Be madder at AJ Epenesa and Moss constantly being inactive. 

is it good that your second and third round picks aren’t allowed to dress?

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFL is not changing the definition for players. And you have no idea who got the booster. 

To the latter, correct. 

To the former, the NFL has changed a whole mess of policies and procedures just recently, so who knows?  But they would need to get "buy in" from the NFLPA.

I have a spit-bowl worth o' blood from where I'm biting my tongue not to comment on the NFL's recent changes, so let's go with "do as I do".

Well, biting 'til it bleeds optional.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To the latter, correct. 

To the former, the NFL has changed a whole mess of policies and procedures just recently, so who knows?  But they would need to get "buy in" from the NFLPA.

I have a spit-bowl worth o' blood from where I'm biting my tongue not to comment on the NFL's recent changes, so let's go with "do as I do".

Well, biting 'til it bleeds optional.

I meant to say that they haven’t changed it for players but they have for personnel and staff. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.