Texans cut Phillip Lindsey

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t at all get where Lindsey fits on this roster.  The Bills won’t carry him as a 5th RB.  Do you get rid of 3rd round picks like Moss or Singletary…no way.  He’s not faster than Breida.  There’s no way the Bills move Lindsey to the active roster unless they want to stash him on the PS

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

To me Lindsey and Brieda are the same player.....just like Motor and Moss are essentially the same type player

Agreed. If Breida hadn't shown he's healthy and still has that speed, I'd be all for signing Lindsey. But over the last couple weeks we've learned the only problem Breida has is that Daboll was unwilling to use him.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Agreed. If Breida hadn't shown he's healthy and still has that speed, I'd be all for signing Lindsey. But over the last couple weeks we've learned the only problem Breida has is that Daboll was unwilling to use him.

My sense is that the distrust of Breida stems from the fact that he’s a poor pass blocker. Moss is actually pretty good at that aspect of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.