11/21/21 Colts@Bills First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

He had the distance. 

Was off by half a yard.

I think that was more realistic than a Hail Mary 

We all knew it wasn't going in before he even kicked it. Its just that kind of day for the Bills. The sad part is now we are going to have to hear the post game comments. This team appears to be toast. What a major disappointment for one of the teams favored to go to the super bowl. I want to throw go.

2 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I don’t understand these coaches and why nothing ever seems to adjust….. let’s just stay in zone and run our 4-2 Nickel package.

Make no mistake.. the coaching in this team STINKS!  And not just in one phase of the game.  A real coaching staff would cut McKenzie this week.  A real coaching staff would have cleaned up the penalties by now and actually addressed the issues with pass protection.  Instead of getting better, things actually seem to be getting worse.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I mean if they can score on their 2nd half drive then the game is still in reach. Anything can happen, a pick 6/ FF/ etc.

Thankfully we still have time. If we win it will be one for the ages, but I put that at about 10% chance of happening. Hopefully Daboll lets it fly and Frazier dials up some Blitz's. We really have nothing to lose. 

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Not his fault we can’t run or protect

But he still tries to over-compensate too often rather than giving what the defense offers him. A few yards here and there on the throw is fine; he doesn't have to continually go long or throw into coverage.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.