NFL Trade Deadline: The Bills Trade Rumors Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I think Rams getting better and bucs getting healthier means we need to match.  This isn't about playoffs or afc this year it's do we have enough to win superbowl. 

100% this!  OL help is needed. Cody Ford should not see the field.  Outside of that CB#3, TE depth, a breakaway threat at RB? 

Edited by TampaBillsJunkie

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

With Feliciano's injury, it could be easily justified trading for top OG talent under the guise of "we're not sure when we're getting him back" as to not upset team chemistry, especially along the OL. Of course the upgrade would start the next couple games likely never to give it back to Feliciano.

Isn’t it tough to bring in a new OL mid season and get him up to speed quickly? Not even considering the locker room/morale aspect?

Lord have mercy this board will burn down if they trade Cole Beasley......yeah I cant see that happening but if Im wrong I'll own it lol

dangit and I had stuff to do today hahahaaa

taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptataptap

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

This, too. If they did trade Beasley, it might say a lot about what they think of Stevenson....

I don't see it happening.

I concur. This team wants to win this season. Not getting rid of Beasley and trusting a rookie that hasn't played all season

4 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Isn’t it tough to bring in a new OL mid season and get him up to speed quickly? Not even considering the locker room/morale aspect?

Professionals should be able to get up to speed quickly. Especially OG... basically - block the guy in front of you. RE morale - that's why I'm suggesting Feliciano's injury could be used as the excuse to take some heat off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Professionals should be able to get up to speed quickly. Especially OG... basically - block the guy in front of you. RE morale - that's why I'm suggesting Feliciano's injury could be used as the excuse to take some heat off.

This is a business, and the players know that.  

Trading someone like Beasley would need to be done, and communicated, very carefully.   

Making a move on the OL, when that unit HAS to know that they've been letting the team down so far, shouldn't be a shock. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I think Rams getting better and bucs getting healthier means we need to match.  This isn't about playoffs or afc this year it's do we have enough to win superbowl. 

So, is your “need to match” a waste of picks if neither of those teams makes it to the SB?  What if the Bills don’t make it?

11 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Yes. Same goes for most any player.   But in the era of fantasy football, everyone is an armchair GM that thinks you can plug and play people into new systems with zero loss of production and no affect on team morale because they’re all professionals.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.