NFL Trade Deadline: The Bills Trade Rumors Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I would 100% take him for a 3rd. 
He’s unhappy there with their scheme this year and what he’s asked to do. Salary is tough to squeeze in. 

How did the Broncos w Miller? Just curious I know Denver is picking up half the salary or a bit more but still, I thought Denver was in a similar cap area to us

1 minute ago, BTB said:

…and how would he feel about being part of a 10 man DL rotation?

Why would he dislike that? 
Goes from a Philly dumpster fire to a playoff team and a good defense? He stays fresh and healthy. He’s not a 24 year old guy playing for his first contract or anything. 

13 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Bills bundle Obada and a pick(s) to go after a top end O lineman.

The problem with this thread, and the problem in general Ingo is that it gets our minds wandering.  Actually, it gets us fantasizing about the potential out there.

It’s like draft day.  You can think about a ton of different prospects, but in the end when you have one pick in a round that’s the only pick you get, like it or not.

…and in this instance we don’t even know if we have a pick!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Folks you would think we would have learned by now.  Beane's trades tend to be no'see'ums... It's never who the internet thinks it is.  He works deep in the Bat Cave crunching numbers on the Bat Computer.

Edited by wjag
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BTB said:

…and how would he feel about being part of a 10 man DL rotation?

You don’t think they can fit in Cox?  Seems like they could slide him right into where one of the Johnsons used to play.

(See now THAT is how you do it folks - if you’re gonna try to be funny and juvenile, DO IT RIGHT.  I come here to be  informed or at the very least entertained.)

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Why would he dislike that? 
Goes from a Philly dumpster fire to a playoff team and a good defense? He stays fresh and healthy. He’s not a 24 year old guy playing for his first contract or anything. 

Maybe he is a “me first” guy who wants 90% of the defensive snaps instead of 60-70%?  

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Nitro said:

They will stand pat.  There are no glaring holes on the team.  

I keep pounding the table..even if the phones are ringing doesn't mean deals will happen.............If one does I hope Beane fleeces em........otherwise stay put.

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.