Week 8: Dolphins at Bills

YoloinOhio

59 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What is the plan going to be at TE?

As Hap said in another thread we'll most likely see Sweeney as TE1 getting the most snaps and TE targets. Followed by Gilliam & Gabe splitting the rest. I agree that Daboll will make the effort to get Gabe more involved these next 2 games.  We're just very fortunate to have a deep receiving corp.

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone here concerned about the Spencer Brown/Ogbah matchup. 

Ogbah is in a contract year, and is probably the best defensive player on the Fish roster. 

Since Knox isn't playing, if we keep the TE in on that side, we could have two rookies facing him.

37 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Jason McCourty and Malcolm Brown to IR

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/25/jason-mccourty-malcolm-brown-will-be-placed-on-ir/

Anything can happen, but it normally doesn't .. Buffalo should steamroll them

losing a safety the week you play the bills week can't be a good feeling for them....   

1 minute ago, BearNorth said:

Anyone here concerned about the Spencer Brown/Ogbah matchup. 

Ogbah is in a contract year, and is probably the best defensive player on the Fish roster. 

Since Knox isn't playing, if we keep the TE in on that side, we could have two rookies facing him.

if we had Brady at QB maybe... not with Allen

I never like taking wins for granted.  In the NFL, anything can happen on any given Sunday.  But honestly, I will be STUNNED if the Bills lose this game.  Heck, even if it is close, it may be cause for a little bit of concern.

The offense is averaging over 32 points a game (and, in my opinion, have not played even close to their best game yet).  Against the Titans, they scored 31.  So, the offense did what they do in that game.  Were there missed opportunities?  Yes.  Should they have scored more?  Yes.  But the offense put up over 30 points and I don't care who we are playing, if we score over 30, even if it is a struggle to get there, we should win every time.  The fact is our defense got our heads kicked in against the Titans.  We couldn't stop a nosebleed.  For the first time all season, this defense looked outclassed.  The thing is, we have a lot of prideful guys on this defense and I know they were embarrassed by what happened last Monday.  They will be coming out with something to prove on Sunday and it just so happens it is against the Dolphins.  Will be shut them down completely?  Probably not.  But they should not score more that 17 points.  So, all that said, as long as the offense continues to do what they do, we should win this one going away.  Could there be some garbage time scores?  Sure.  But while we are out there actually playing to win, this should not be close.  Bills 38, Fins 17

GO BILLS!!!

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

If you're looking to get rid of your case of "the mondays" give this score prediction link a click from Finheaven. My personal favorite was "Flo tries to show his human side by trying to high five every team member as they run out from the tunnel. Every player leaves him hangin....until Tua, who slaps him." 🤣

https://finheaven.com/threads/final-score-miami-dolphins-v-buffalo-bills.369180/

I like this one. 

I want Miami to go 1-15 to hopefully guarantee that Ross will replace Grier and Flores. But, I have terrible luck, so that means that Miami will win and Ross will give those two a contract extension and a pay raise following the game.

Fins - 31
Bills - 28

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.