Week 8: Dolphins at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is ALWAYS upside to beating a division opponent. Stupid comment by Mike G.

Yea they’re putting the thoughts of fans into mcdermotts mouth for some reason. Coaches go in every week with a game plan they like and expecting to win. Fans care about their team getting national recognition and a win does nothing really for that because they’re supposed to win 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yea they’re putting the thoughts of fans into mcdermotts mouth for some reason. Coaches go in every week with a game plan they like and expecting to win. Fans care about their team getting national recognition and a win does nothing really for that because they’re supposed to win 

Nah, just not much more to talk about at this point, they’re just trying to find angles to keep fans engaged. Nothing more or less. In another segment, he says tbe Bills will blow them out. 

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It would make my day if we could show we can run when we need or execute screen passes against a solid run defense.  And while I agree Miami's run D has looked solid the last several weeks, would you agree that neither the Jags nor Atlanta have a strong rushing attack?

i hear you. But the Dolphins have a legit elite D line when Raekwon and Wilkins play. I think they will test them— but I suspect it will be be a lot easier getting 5-yards on a Beasley catch than a Moss run today. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.