Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

On 10/18/2021 at 3:55 AM, RobbRiddick said:

Hmm, I'm sure this guy is a tool but this just seems a case of someone being stupid rather than disrespectful. It's just your standard social media moron being so fixated by their next upload that they're not even aware of the world around them.

Same reason these idiots fall off cliffs and the tops of buildings trying to get a cool picture of themselves. 

Man I sound old

Who cares if you sound old.  The trick in life is to be right.

And you are.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

It's too bad, because Mahomes seems like a good guy...but his family is kind embarrassing.

Yeah, I’d be embarrassed, but then you can’t pick your family so I hold nothing against Patrick. If the brother was a $%#@ and he was on board with it, THEN I have a problem with Patrick, but I doubt that’s the case. Sometimes being rich and famous is less than it is cracked up to be. I’d love to be rich, I’d hate to be famous, but my first choice is happy. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

For the record, this bar puts nuts on the bar then charges you for them if you partake.  They got bodied for this by Al H, Overland Park, KS

Also, "up charge" for pouring drinks on the rocks.  Savaged by Michael B, KC, Mo.  (Owner replied the extra charge was "actually a steal"!!)...

10 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

The lord himself could run a business to perfection, and there’d still be one star reviews. My unscientific observation says that about 1 out of every 5 people are impossible to please and/or crazy. Anyone who ever worked with the public will tell you about people who perceive insults and poor service that didn’t even occur. I don’t think the average person really understands how many functioning crazies exist. 

When reading reviews, I generally skip over the 1-star and 5-star reviews.  Figure those are from people that always want to complain or are friends with the owners.  It's the 2, 3, and 4 star reviews I pay attention too.  

I once saw a 5-star review for a hotel that spent 2 paragraphs talking about the automatic pancake maker in the breakfast area.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.