Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

17 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

21 years old.   I was a total idiot at 21 as well.   I figure most of us probably were.  Hope he gets a real job, stops living off his brother's fame, and grows up.    Still a long way to go. 

Most likely outcome is he will try to live off his brother's bank account. If Patrick tells him to "F" off then he will have to grow up and do the things you suggest.

6 minutes ago, Magox said:

No doubt he has been acting a fool and is still a very immature kid.  But I feel for him, to get crushed by everyone on social media the way he and Mahomes soon to be wife, it's gotta be tough.

You know how you don't get crushed by social media....Don't go on it, don't use it. Problem solved.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Magox said:

No doubt he has been acting a fool and is still a very immature kid.  But I feel for him, to get crushed by everyone on social media the way he and Mahomes soon to be wife, it's gotta be tough.

maybe don't do stupid things and put them on social media. IDK just a thought.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:39 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

His brother, girlfriend and mom are real POS. I would need a half a billion dollars just to deal with them. I have no idea how he does it. 

Can’t expect a lot from a family that would raise their kid to eat ketchup on well done steak.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nelius said:

I was an idiot when I was 21 as well yeah but I wasn't publicly sharing my cringe idiocy to millions, and I'm pretty confident that my idiocy also wasn't a fraction as annoying. I was just drinking and eating pizza and sleeping in weird places. This dude is the worst. Any time I see anything on him or the wife I start to immediately physically react like I need to get away. True, physical, shut it off cringe.

That's the whole point, when I was 21, I'm sure I annoyed people who ran into me at 3 am in Mighty Taco or whatever sub shop was close, but that affected the handful of people who witnessed my shenanigans first hand. By using social media to document your idiocy, you expand the audience for criticism (as well as your "reach" to your followers). Social media gives him the ability to touch more people, but that just increases his ability to annoy more people. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Magox said:

He has tried to use his influence to negatively impact local businesses, so I think he is getting exactly what is coming to him.

• Like (+1) 4

The kid has zero self awareness and is getting a dose of reality and hope this allows the kid to step away from his brother and become his own man. I mean his brother is going to be one of the highest paid athletes of all time.  Cam Newton's brother did this. He's carved out a nice living investing his brother in quite a bit of charlotte real estate and restaurants. 

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The kid has zero self awareness and is getting a dose of reality and hope this allows the kid to step away from his brother and become his own man. I mean his brother is going to be one of the highest paid athletes of all time.  Cam Newton's brother did this. He's carved out a nice living investing his brother in quite a bit of charlotte real estate and restaurants. 

I didn't even know Cam Newton had a brother.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

21 years old.   I was a total idiot at 21 as well.   I figure most of us probably were.  Hope he gets a real job, stops living off his brother's fame, and grows up.    Still a long way to go. 

Umm… at 21 you are supposed to be an adult.

Was I the most mature person at 21? No, but I also did not purposefully call attention to myself and then lament that I received attention.  He has to grow up at some point.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.