[Edit] Jon Gruden resigns over controversial emails discovered in WFT investigation

flaz

1 minute ago, Success said:

Another poster mentioned it - "pattern" is so important in these situations. As is intent.

There is real racism out there, obviously.  One isolated comment ain't it.

i’d read the new NYT report from today and then let us know if you think this is an instance of a single, isolated comment.

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

i’d read the new NYT report from today and then let us know if you think this is an instance of a single, isolated comment.

I will, and if it's not, it's not - if it's part of a pattern, that's a much more valid criticism.

But there were a million snap judgments when the story came out, when nothing else was known.  That's how it is every time.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

I will, and if it's not, it's not - if it's part of a pattern, that's a much more valid criticism.

But there were a million snap judgments when the story came out, when nothing else was known.  That's how it is every time.

yeahhhh this isn't a good look for Chucky. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

"The emails, which span from 2010 until 2018, when the coach signed a 10-year deal with Las Vegas after years as a "Monday Night Football" analyst, include Gruden calling Goodell a "f-----" and "clueless anti-football p----," criticizing Goodell for allegedly pressuring then-Rams coach Jeff Fisher to draft "queers," and messages to Allen that featured photos of topless Washington Football Team cheerleaders."

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.